Welcome to Gaia! ::

1. Who was the girl that stopped Edmund during the olympics and made him drop out? Anwsered Vanessa

2. Edmund has a education in the military correct?
Wrong forum....I think...
Vanessa, the hairdresser in Durem.
Vanessa, the NPC from the salon in Durem.
Thanks. New Question - Edmund has a education in the military correct?
Arcanis Arcanil
I think so, but I'm not sure. @_@
This page might be of interest to you > http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2201238
If you're going to discuss stuff about NPC's, the Community forum would be better.
Russophile
If you're going to discuss stuff about NPC's, the Community forum would be better.
It's only about one NPC. And I'm not discussing anything with anybody, I'm asking question that I hoped to be anwsered.
News Flash:
User Image
This is Sugersweetlove with The Weekly Barton news paper. we just got a tip from a nameless tipster that Edmund of Durem has been questioned in regaurds of the Gambino sooting. Random shopers in Durem found Edmund's shop closed durning the time of the shooting and Edmund nowhere to be found. one person at the local durem hair stilest said she saw Edmund entering the old clock tower in the center of Durem with what looked to be a millitry stile gun bag and dawning a long hooded jacket.

at this time our leads shell remain nameless until the sniper is behind bars or in the stocks in the center of town.

this is Sugersweetlove signning off.
sugersweetlove
News Flash:
User Image
This is Sugersweetlove with The Weekly Barton news paper. we just got a tip from a nameless tipster that Edmund of Durem has been questioned in regaurds of the Gambino sooting. Random shopers in Durem found Edmund's shop closed durning the time of the shooting and Edmund nowhere to be found. one person at the local durem hair stilest said she saw Edmund entering the old clock tower in the center of Durem with what looked to be a millitry stile gun bag and dawning a long hooded jacket.

at this time our leads shell remain nameless until the sniper is behind bars or in the stocks in the center of town.

this is Sugersweetlove signning off.
This really helps. Can I get a link to the main thread of this newspaper?
PaleBlueSlump
Arcanis Arcanil
I think so, but I'm not sure. @_@
This page might be of interest to you > http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2201238
*Curses at cheese_slave*
Arcanis Arcanil

It's made up, there's no fact behind it, don't bother. She's basically spamming.
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

It's made up, there's no fact behind it, don't bother. She's basically spamming.
Well, had it been an actual newspaper that did stories on the current events of gaia it would be helpful.
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

actuly cutie it's only spaming if it's one off topic and two I make the same dame post over and over.. ps looking good.
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

actuly cutie it's only spaming if it's one off topic and two I make the same dame post over and over.. ps looking good.

<twitch>

... do NOT call me cutie. Do not use pet names with me, I am not some child.

And it was spamming-- it didn't answer the question. Not one bit. Plus, your "information" is bogus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff