Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
codemonkey37179
King Blackwater
Hi Codemonkey!

THe most requested I've seen/wanted are Von Helson Mansion & Skittles World. Personally I'd like to see the mountain tops used in the Kung Fu Panda promotion used again....

Cool! I'll share the thread with Narumi and Pepper-tea in the morning. It'll be their decision, ultimately. You can address your thoughts to them in this thread too!

Awesome, there are alot of different areas that would be awesome if they came back. I remember a whole bunch that were part of different events that we only saw one time each.

Also looking forward to the Towns 2 update. xp

Green Gaian

I'd still like to see the DDR like game make a return some day.

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'd love to see all the old worlds again... venus world with mermen and interactive slide, wonderful world of skittles, kung-fu panda world with mountains and temple(?), old easter hangout with Easter Bunny, valentine's day hangouts, prom ones... The more the better whee

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Oh please being back the old flash spaces~! They were so much fun, & if you can link to like certain houses in Towns 2 that would be so cool!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
USE EM! By all means, use em!! Yes!

I have already been in the Hell. I Have not yet gone to the other ones as I have only just learned how to get to that one.

But yes! Do use them! And any others you guys may still have.

(I also remember the chocolate one)

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Oh the Von Helson Mansion. That was such a nice little place. There's just so many places I wanna see again even though I hardly use the Towns/Hangout places.

Slumbering Tengu

I want Heaven back up
we can go to Hell
so the other one
just makes sense

also Skittles ovo

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Simply Grim

OHAY I remember you. You made some art for me during the last RO (this be mirror alchemist v3).

Also YES use them. They were nice and I would like to see them as a regular part of flash spaces. I loved the Venus ones tbh. So seeing them again (but without the gender limitations) would be awesome as s**t.

Mega Hoarder

I never even knew about most of the rooms mentioned, so I would like to see them!

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'd like to see all these worlds again (I completely forgot some of them even existed... I wish I took pics of all the worlds though...there were many more awesome ones, like Panda mentioned in a previous post whee )

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Stubborn Gifter

Maggot
I'd still like to see the DDR like game make a return some day.

Ditto with that.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I honestly don't remember many but I did like the Alice in
Wonderland one, the Skittles one and the Von Helson one. 3nodding

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Shy Warrior

niceandhappy
I'd love to see all the old worlds again... venus world with mermen and interactive slide, wonderful world of skittles, kung-fu panda world with mountains and temple(?), old easter hangout with Easter Bunny, valentine's day hangouts, prom ones... The more the better whee

User Image
Don't remember the other ones, but probably because I avoid going to flash spaces. Never seems to work very well on my computer.
But Venus world. I loved that one emotion_kirakira

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Konan Tatsuhiko

I want Heaven back up
we can go to Hell
so the other one
just makes sense

also Skittles ovo

This , also make it so you can do it from anywhere in either so typing either "Go to hell" or "Go to heaven" and adding NPC's would be a nice touch.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
codemonkey37179
Do you mind if we re-use some of these rooms from old events? I mean are you bored of them already?

Second, if you do want to see them, what old event rooms would you like us to use?

I've made my opinion clear in a prior thread, but I found a different and simpler way to frame things. Basically, it comes down to you asking us if we want more or less space to wander around in. More is always better when it comes to world-building. And really this is what's being done. You're expanding upon the world that we Gaians can explore.

I don't know if you're familiar with Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere? The main character, Door, is an "opener." She and members of her family can enter any space no matter distance (and here's the cool bit) or time. If I remember correctly, her father created their home out of rooms that no longer exist in the present day.

The resurrection of these rooms is kind of like that novel.

As to your question about being bored... the short answer is no. There are new members that will find these spaces novel and new. As for the members already here--it's like any other flash space, some will gravitate toward certain ones and not in others (for example, I love wandering around Towns and zOMG, but I rarely go into VH.

And as to event rooms... I'd like to see them all. I know there were flash spaces that existed before I joined or when I went on hiatus, so I'd like to get a chance to see those, but for personal preferences: the Kung Fu Panda ones, the Promaggedon ones (the barn one should only be accessible via the barn in Bill's Ranch--yes, I know that's not possible), and the Venus Embrace one (love the water slide).

Oh, and I'm not sure if it would be possible, but the train and train station from the zOMG beginners' tutorial--I mean really, we need a way to get around. (I remember in Glitch, a now defunct MMO, the subway was the only way to get around the various continents. I'd occasionally be sharing a car with strangers and we'd chat for the 30 or so seconds that it would take to move from one landmass to another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff