Welcome to Gaia! ::

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
irust
Chatterbox is responsible for much of the spam on Gaia. If the admins got rid of it, we wouldn't have a n00b problem on gaia.

Actually, I see the CB as a place that keeps gaia at least a LITTLE clean. Think of it this way. You have a cage of rats. Sure they escape once in a while, but the escapees are quickly "put down". Well, let's say the cage is suddenly gone. The rats aren't going to disappear with the cage, their going to scatter and infest every little point they can find.

At least, that's how I see it.
[Klaus]
I think there is a rivalry between the Chatterbox and the GCD regulars. It's mostly that that GCD Regulars hate the Chatterbox, the Chatterbox doesn't really pay attnetion.
How can it be a rivalry then? I think there is a general "We don't like the Chatterbox." thing for all forums regs other than the CB regs. *shugs.*

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The ancient Greek's spoke of a box, which when opened released all of the terrors of the world upon mankind.

They called it 'Pandora's Box', when of course they meant 'Chatterbox.'

The admins must never let it be opened, lest it's contents spill out onto the other forums. I, for one, am glad that it exists; if there wasn't a place that spam and nonsense threads belonged then people would create them all over the place. gonk

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Demon Kairos
blablabla
Quote:

[off-topicness]Darn you Kairos! Everytime I see ya siggie, I get soo jealous cuz of its prettyness. And that's all I gotta say.[/off-topicness]
I know the Chatterbox has it's place. =| I just don't like it xD;

It scares me o_o; All of the obvious sex threads Dx All of the mindless dribble... @____@
Yilanti Maydow
Demon Kairos
blablabla

[off-topicness]Darn you Kairos! Everytime I see ya siggie, I get soo jealous cuz of its prettyness. And that's all I gotta say.[/off-topicness]
Baneful rocks... that's all I have to say. XP

Seth: *Snuggers* Maybe some hope for Gaia would spill out of it then.

Foxy: XP
[Klaus]
I think there is a rivalry between the Chatterbox and the GCD regulars. It's mostly that that GCD Regulars hate the Chatterbox, the Chatterbox doesn't really pay attnetion.

I WOULD have to disagree it's more like

GCDers hate it when Chatterbox "threads" are placed here instead of there where they belong blaugh
fooled me once
[Klaus]

I WOULD have to disagree it's more like

GCDers hate it when Chatterbox "threads" are placed here instead of there where they belong blaugh
Everyone hates it when that happens >_> But I also agree that GCD doesn't have any sort of rivalery, that would require participation from the otehr party, and they don't give a crap about us wink
I wish there were something in between the chatterbox and the regular discussion forums. Sometimes it's nice to just meet people and be random, but without the constant interuptions from people who just wander in and bump. I think sub-forums are spared from this a little because it requires that one extra click.
Marina_j2
I wish there were something in between the chatterbox and the regular discussion forums. Sometimes it's nice to just meet people and be random, but without the constant interuptions from people who just wander in and bump. I think sub-forums are spared from this a little because it requires that one extra click.
You can get that in a guild with your friends though. o_o But I agree, I like hanging out with fun people.... there just isn't a lot in Chatterbox, and I'd preffer it with my Battle Hamsters(guild >_>; ) or the people in GCD xD;;;
Marina_j2

Yeah it does seem like 2 extremes doesn't it? But Foxy's right Guilds are good for that 3nodding (and so are HOT's twisted )
The Chatterbox is needed for the well-being of all other forums. And so I am thankful that it exists.

It also comes in handy, when you want that extra bit of gold, but don't feel like working for it.

I have to admit, though, that it is scary... being so full of spam. But it is a forum for spam, much like the A/M/C is a forum for anime/manga/comics and other forums for their specific discussion group.

Gatekeeper

fooled me once
Marina_j2

Yeah it does seem like 2 extremes doesn't it? But Foxy's right Guilds are good for that 3nodding (and so are HOT's twisted )
It's too bad that mods don't approve of HOTs. -_-

I'm thinking there should be a Hangout Thread forum. You could have it to where there was no begging, no bumping, no spamming, ect. Ok, so I'm an idealist.
ThePrizeFighterInferno
fooled me once
Marina_j2

I'm thinking there should be a Hangout Thread forum. You could have it to where there was no begging, no bumping, no spamming, ect. Ok, so I'm an idealist.
Guilds can also limit who is allowed to come in and join. There may be a fee, invitation only, or just delay time. It would be nice to have something more accessible like the forums.

I love chatting in guilds that I'm part of and it would be nice to share that with the rest of Gaia.

Edit: Now that I think of it, like a lot of the threads that are created during events in the event forums.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
ThePrizeFighterInferno

Ever been to Commerce?

Commerce = Hangout Threads.

I think it even says so in the stickies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff