Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

It's Thanksgiving so i'm being nice and giving you the gift of gold!

Thank you :] 1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Generally since most items don't fit within my preferred schema, I don't impulse buy.

Astral Dreamer

Pretty much everything in my invo is or was an impulse buy. I'm not much of a planner or quest kind of guy (I get bored of whatever I quest for reallllly quickly once I get it). It works out better for me to just buy things that look nice together on the spot.

Merry Traveler

All the time, though much more controlled now. it's mostly item i thought in good price.

i have several i didn't use and glad for it when inflation hit. all those impulse bought item actually helped me a lot when i can't buy anything. Many item i didn't use is now has a use. I sort of glad I impulse buy a lot of item, if I wait any longer, I won't be able to buy them, like many in my wish list. It's rather muted now, since I started to consider what I buy, but impulse buy's still there. Just on selected item and the price of course, good price always decide it in the end.

I have more item I regret selling now than buying. I managed to sell those item I regret buying, now I regret selling them too soon. Laughing assassin...900k+ (i can get more gold if I delay selling), fading ember (now I want it back,but so expensive), etc.

Avatar of Twilight item, bargain price in 300k, rising price to 500k for a while, then 3M+ O.O
well, I sure doesn't regret it that I bought it the moment I saw the bargain price in MP. I fell in love with the hair.

Stellar Succubus

I will think of a cosplay.

I will create it in tektek.

I will ~try~ to use only items I own.

I will fail.

Bye bye gold.

XD

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Almost all the time especially if I think it's a good price. Most times I regret buying them since I hardly use them but I guess I should thank flynn for helping train me to be more careful with my purchases.

Widow

Lonely Noob

With the current inflated prices...nope. I don't have the gold to impulse buy with.

Before flynn inflation, I did impulse buy.

If I really regretted buying the item, I can sell it.

I am sad I did not buy lamenting lucie.
Impulse buy? I can't even regular buy.

;;

Perfect Saint

I try not too, but sometimes it just happens. I wimped out with the Marionette Bangs and that pink Rosamund.
I really shouldn't do that. I'm saving up for those black and red wings.

Shirtless Cat

I used to impulse buy a ton, but now that it's harder to make gold thanks to Flynn, I don't. mad
I regret not buying a lot of things, especially some of the earlier animated items, like the charming blush. I had enough gold to get it, but never did.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

The cheaper an impulse buy for me, the better. I did buy Rogue Narok on impulse, definitely the most expensive splurge so far. But I wanted to finish my Lightning avatar after so much questing, and I had the funds at the time. Just the cape to go!

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I use to impulse buy quite a bit. Now that everything is inflated to all hell, I have to seriously consider each purchase because it requires letting go of items I already own.
Demonic pitchfork will always be the item I regret never purchasing so many years ago. Even if I didn't particularly care for it. As to these days, I do impulse buys all the time. If I find a pose that goes really well with my avatar, I would look at the amount on hand and if it's affordable, purchase it and immediately equip it.

Cat

I only really impulse buy if its something I really like and know I can use for a future outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff