Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It looked normal when I went to save it but now...?

User Image

It's all pink and monotone.

What's up with that? Does it look that way for just me or can you guys see it too?
Either way I'm keeping it.

EDIT:

Sorry, I was just confused about how this particular item worked. For those who answered, thank you! And sorry for wasting you time. xB

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

i think youre wearing the V-Day animated pose

which causes that

Tipsy Genius

It's most likely not a glitch; you simply equipped the animation pose of Astra-120: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated.

Dapper Dabbler

x0 BLUE 0x
What's up with that? Does it look that way for just me or can you guys see it too?

You've got the Valentine's Day Candy Coated item equipped, whose animated pose turns an avatar pink. You probably don't see it in your customize avatar screen because you don't have the "Show Animation" option enabled.

Desirable Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm really dumb, I thought the item made hearts in the background..? This site and all these new items are way too confusing to me these days. ;~;;

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

x0 BLUE 0x
I'm really dumb, I thought the item made hearts in the background..? This site and all these new items are way too confusing to me these days. ;~;;

i think there is one that does that

i just cannot remember what it is....

*goes to hunt it down on the MP*

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
x0 BLUE 0x

It's Astra-121: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck which gives you the animated hearts.

Party Member

x0 BLUE 0x
User Image

there are two poses to almost every animated item (one exception, premium cat feast).
User Image this is the animated.

User Image this is the static- notice that there is no star shape behind it.

i hope that's clear!

Tipsy Regular

x0 BLUE 0x
It looked normal when I went to save it but now...?

User Image

It's all pink and monotone.

Either way I'm keeping it.

i like it smile

Desirable Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kinny Fear
x0 BLUE 0x
User Image

there are two poses to almost every animated item (one exception, premium cat feast).
User Image this is the animated.

User Image this is the static- notice that there is no star shape behind it.

i hope that's clear!

I know how the animated items work, I just thought that the animated pose was supposed to be like, throbbing/pulsing hearts in the background. It doesn't really have any animation though. It's either static heart-background or a pink skin. The pink skin doesn't even glitter or anything. How does this qualify as an animated item exactly?

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
You have been consumed by Majin Buu!

Party Member

x0 BLUE 0x
I know how the animated items work, I just thought that the animated pose was supposed to be like, throbbing/pulsing hearts in the background. It doesn't really have any animation though. It's either static heart-background or a pink skin. The pink skin doesn't even glitter or anything. How does this qualify as an animated item exactly?
User Image

some of the animated items do nothing more than change the colour of the entire avi, like lucky clover, bloodstain, spectral possession, curse of the gray wizard. the closest item to what you want it astra 121 lovestruck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff