Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello there GCD, long time no see.

So tonight I had a somewhat interesting experience for me. I logged back in for the first time in months on April Fools, hoping for a nice treat. And somehow I'm still here, so I decided to go check my old posts to see how awful I was way back when I was really active. And I stumbled upon an old thread I made for the Achievements back when they were new. That's where I found them, just waiting for me.

I found four of my old mule accounts, sitting there with items still equipped. I thought I had removed all the items from these accounts and moved them back here. But, there they were, items equipped staring at me.

I tried to remember the passwords for them. And I did remember one password. There was a small glimmer of hope for me. Only to discover the account was locked. That's fine, I can always go and unlock it, right? Wrong. I'm suddenly there with the question of "What's the email address connected to the account?" And I can't remember any of them.

Let's discuss:
-Coming back to Gaia to discover your old mule accounts. (Dressed or undressed)
-How many mules have you created? (I think in my prime I had 12 accounts.)
-How I'm crying over the fact that one of my mules has my Biancamella and I can't get it back. gonk

Biggest Anubutt

That's a horrible situation. I hope you can get back into your account. smile

Tipsy Genius

I have one "mule" (that I really only use to test profile layouts or to get 2003-users-only items), which was my first account. I never really figured out why people had so many of them unless it was to hoard gold pre-cap increase.

Biggest Anubutt

sterek
I have one "mule" (that I really only use to test profile layout or to get 2003-users-only items), which was my first account. I never really figured out why people had so many of them unless it was to hoard gold pre-cap increase.

I always thought of a mule as a different character personally.

Handsome Man-Lover

Good luck, maybe you will remeber it after all (that's why I keep all my info written down ina notebook, I have swiss cheese brain syndrome even onn a good day, better to keep a list).

I have 6 mules, but I don't really use them. They're either OCs or book characters I like, and I just had fun dressing them up and making their profiles XD

Blessed Hero

I have way too many mules, I only really use 2 sweatdrop I have them because their names sounded cool ( or one, I have because her name has special characters in it like ~ and ` ) and I used to dress them all up and they all had different personalities... Until something similar happened to me >_< I managed to remember all their passwords ( which are now safely written down ) and reclaim all my things, luckily. This was before Gaia started locking accounts for inactivity sweatdrop

I found a bunch of semi-expensive things on the one when I came back, that I thought I had lost forever.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I've never had mules, and honestly, I don't really understand the point of them. This is not bashing those who have them; I just can't imagine what I would do with a mule, unless I made one specifically for RPing.

Rich Noob

Somewhere out there, there is a Flamey mule rotting with 1000+ Mythrill Halo letters. xp

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I never made mules. I came back to this one, decided to basically start over on my avatar, sold all my items, donated the majority of it, and used the rest to make this one.

Party Pilot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know of 13 accounts and can get into 12 of them.
Don't remember the email to the last one and it's locked from inactivity AND HE'S SO CUTE DJSJaSJKD
I was horrifically addicted to making new accounts back in the day, so I've probably forgotten a bunch over the years
cat_sweatdrop

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I had this one alt named An Error Occurred, and i can't for the life of me remember his password anymore no matter how much i tried. He was fun, i liked him.

I had a bunch of other alts too a long time ago, but i don't give a s**t about them.

Thieving Rogue

I have an embarrassing amount of mules, probably around 30 total, however I only have the information for about 20 of them. I used to use them for RP, jokes in towns, or escaping from my main before I decided to be way less nice and just boot people who annoyed me. I'm only ever active on a couple accounts at a time, if that, but it's still nice to have them during events.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

the only reason i had a mule was to get extra freebies >_>;;; that is, until i had to use my current one while waiting for my main to end the ban lmao

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I think I have roughly around 20 mules just for rp and event farming.

This account was an RP mule. But after the events of last quarter 2k13 which saw many of my Gaia rp mates leave out of site shyttiness, I abandoned my old main.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Good luck! I have one official mule which I dress up as an animal and another that I've kind of left in the dust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff