Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
My old account is locked too and two months ago I filled a ticket and still haven't heard anything yet.

I have at lest 2 bill worth of items there

Big Member

My first account is now my mule account.
I made it back in 2004, and when I returned in 2005, after a year's hiatus,
I couldn't remember my password and email. This made me really upset,
cause I collected a bunch of donation items. But I filed a ticket and Gaia
actually replied within a day.

Oh...the days when Gaia cared.

Shapeshifter

I've got 3 mules, one's a cosplay account + alchemist, one's from when I was obsessed with Robot Unicorn Attack, and one's a former RP character/dress up doll. Also have a fourth account from when my younger brother decided to try out Gaia and quit quickly.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I have five mules. Four of them are cosplay accounts that I dress up and the fifth is a storage account. The fifth wasn't always a storage account but when I reached over 14 pages just for equip items on my main (this one), I realized I needed to start transferring items I have more then one of for safe keeping. For one of of my cosplay accounts though, I lost the email so if something happens to it, I'm screwed. sad

Oh and I also have my sister's abandoned account and she had a mule of her own too. She did forget the email and password to her mule. No big deal I guess since her mule is still dressed in starter clothes.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I remember all my passwords since i log onto them regularly, but i did make a list of passwords and recently i decided to make a list of emails used with each account.

Wheezing Loiterer

I have a list of passwords on my old computer if I can salvage the hard drive. But thanks to this thread, I found an old account with like 30mil in items whee

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Fvr
I have a list of passwords on my old computer if I can salvage the hard drive. But thanks to this thread, I found an old account with like 30mil in items whee

I'm glad it could remind you of an old account. c:

Tipsy Kitten

I have one "mule" and it's to hold my items I'm not wearing because I'm terrified of being hacked emo It has no items equipped and a completely different name with a completely different password. Paranoid, right? I know...

I really hope you get your account info's back! Best of luck to you!

Cluttered Gaian

THIS.
I had a ton of classic EIs and NPC items and several hundred-k in pure on my old storage mule, but I ******** up the password on login one too many times after finding it again and I no longer have that email.
Not to mention the account where I had systematically hoarded Oct 2007/Jan 2008 MCs, and Christian Siriano items. Ugh. It makes me so, so mad, because I have a new appreciation for a lot of these things now and I just WANT THEM BACK IN MY ARMS AND INVO crying

Are you filing a ticket? How is that process?

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I have about fifteen mules, most of them just practically bare inventories with only what's on their avatar (And a couple not even that back when you could still trade what avis were wearing). Most of them were made with the express interest of keeping the names when I would come up with a name that I liked. I have about 4 mules that are locked because of "inactivity" and two of them specifically I would like unlocked, one so I can get my unsoulbound rings for zOMG off of it and the other because it was my original main account.

This account was originally a cosplay mule that eventually became my main account in early 06 after winning the triple halo prize in slots.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Fashionable Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥

I have two mules and I remember their passwords. Sadly, they are
cheap and have no items on 'em LOL.

Mama Soub loves all. Not.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Feral Sweetheart

I think I have five? I removed all the items from my others a long time ago though. I only have one other I sometimes switch to when the mood strikes.

Toothsome Elocutionist

I have two main mules. And I have locked out on before and I am heart broken with you when it comes to unlocking it.

My mules are mostly for selling items or storing those unwanted ones that I'm to lazy to sell sweatdrop

Also, when I can't decided on one avatar I dress them up too. Each of my three all have their own personality and style so to say ;D

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
In 2006 I had the great idea of changing my password a a friends house, and I didn't write it down.
That account had 450K which was a lot at the time, penguin slippers, fairy wings, demonic guitar, tons of event items, and TONS of MC letters.
I forgot the email too.
So I'll never have that Acid Poptart account ever again.

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sweatpants Princess
THIS.
I had a ton of classic EIs and NPC items and several hundred-k in pure on my old storage mule, but I ******** up the password on login one too many times after finding it again and I no longer have that email.
Not to mention the account where I had systematically hoarded Oct 2007/Jan 2008 MCs, and Christian Siriano items. Ugh. It makes me so, so mad, because I have a new appreciation for a lot of these things now and I just WANT THEM BACK IN MY ARMS AND INVO crying

Are you filing a ticket? How is that process?

I haven't filed a ticket, I'm not going to bother unless I can find my notebook with all the passwords and email addresses I had for them. ): Because the email address is required to retrieve the account.

I've seen others in the thread who have filed tickets and they said even after a month or two they haven't heard anything back on them.

ps, I love your Genocider Sho avi cosplay. ; u;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces