Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
A lot of my super girly/pink/lolita items I wonder what was going through my head at the time. I never use them. Items like cupcake confection and sassy bass. Blatantly girly things that I just sort of go 'uhm.. what?'
They're both pretty recent, though. I also have a lot of items I absolutely ADORE but I just never use them because they're not very compatible with my personal style.

Uh. I had a mild obsession with the nitemare set. now I look at it and just sort of scratch my head.

Devout Senshi

Winged Anklets or most old anklets now.
I use too many leg mods now to even bother with them(unless they somehow layer well or if at all lol).

Stellar Succubus

Discomfiture
Mythic hair..I don't think I've used it at all but it's in my inventory apparently. Kelp o' th' loch, which I've used for the background maybe once.
A ton of the RIG fail items which I thought were great and so inexpensive, but I never ever use them..what a waste. A lot of stuff looked great to me when I just looked at the poses, but later I'm like wtf was I thinking, this is unusable emotion_facepalm

That "I can't believe this item is that inexpensive" thread fills inventories with some junk XD
Lemme see now... I usually try to use all my old junk every now and then if at all possible, as I refuse to sell stuff any more. So far I've only regretted it when I sell stuff XP

Princess Kaguya probably takes the cake of uselessness. I think I bought it for the sheer sake of having as many MCs as possible, though it is possible that I got caught in the hype as well. Regardless, I still haven't worked it into an outfit.

There was a period when I wore Snow Witch all the time. Too bad I can't remember what I used it with since I can't make it look good any more.

Golden Fleece and First Frost was certainly bought on a whim, I have tried to use them, I really have, but I'm having limited success. Same thing with Autumn glory.

There are more things, but those are probably the most bothersome.

Oculus Magica... yeah, that one is self-explanatory I think.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Victorian boots. Thought they were great, now they make my feet look sideways.

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I remember when the Oculus Magica was the first eye mod ever. I was so excited! I wanted it soooooo baaadd. Now there are 8925980238183 better eye mods out there and I just think about how different our items were back then!
Ohaguro Smile (the first pose) way back when it was one of the few mouth items we had. I used to use that aaaalll the time. Now it's like "Omg, this is terrible looking."

Gaian

I used to think that the Oh My Gumball (the horns pose) was a great simple item. I had it on my avatar since 2008 when I first began. However, I'm finally bored of the look, so I sold it off and decided to start questing again.
it wags the tail
Oh gosh. The Tundra Boots. They make my avatar's feet look ten sizes bigger. Worst part is, it was only a little while ago when I finally noticed just how big they were.

ehehe that's actually why I like them! I'm wearing them right now! mrgreen I must be in the minority, cos I don't like a lot of the newer shoes, cos they're so tiny at the end of the legs, makes your avatar look like some kind of dancing icecream cone! gonk

As for items I loved and no longer give a stuff about, hmm. I clean my inventory out of crappy items I have never worn fairly regularly, most of it is EIs or DIs that didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I do remember trying to get the angelic camisole when I first joined back in 04, and I succeeded, put it on and was like "wtf? This is terrible" never wore it again and sold it xd

Gracious Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Talim-Hime

The Chyaku Norisu Scarf. I loved it years ago but now I just keep it in case it might one day work with something else. I can't really find much love for it anymore.
i still get it to work, plus i wouldn't want to get rid of mine....i love it too much!! plus, when i was questing for it ages ago, it took me like 4 months to save up the gold for it!!! now, for me gold seems to be easier to come by, in 3 days, i have save up 170k for my hidden ace quest! gold is too easy to come by, not that i am complaining or anything. i am thinking about how times have changed.

Receiver

deluxe neko ears xD

Shy Rogue

I used to think Alruna's Rose was the best thing ever and I quested my a** off for it.
Now I look at it and think 'why did I buy this again?'.
Same with Death Whisper and Furugasa, mostly old EI's and MC's from 2008. I just can't find a good use for them now. I should really sell off some of this stuff.

Big Member

P0N P0N WEI WEI WEI
Padmavati's Lotus. emotion_puke

//I never use it anymore. Ever.

Samesamesame. It's just so hard to make it work with all the new items. It's a shame cause nagas are cool.
Panda Slippers.

They used to be my favorite item, ever. Bought them back when they were worth around 200k, and wore them with everything. Then as time went on, the shade of blue started to annoy me, and I started hating how slippers really threw avatar art off for me. = o=;

I sacrificed them recently in a trade war, ha. They had been on my mule for a really long time.

Invisible Player

death whisper...That has never been my style so i dont know what I was thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff