Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astounding Enchantress

As we're getting more and more items I've started buying them if I like the item rather than to achieve specific styles. Then I see what I can come up with once I have it. Before I used to rely on tektek to plan avi quests and then go after all the items to get that look, but I haven't had to do that in a while. It's funny how items that used to seem so new and shiny seem completely out of style now. I still love some of the old items though. ^^

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ridley Starsmore
Ninja Bracers.

Also, all you folks that are hatin on your old items, feel free to send them to me. I WILL FIND A USE. 3nodding

I know one item that got so old and lame... those ugly Dander ears. emotion_donotwant

lol

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I used to love the Mami Set and Grunny Sweatshirt when they were first released, but they've both aged HORRIBLY :c I keep them around so I can laugh at my 13-year-old self, but I haven't used either in years.

As for older cash items, I used to be obsessed with Tama's Basket and thought it was the best thing ever, but the color scheme works with nothing in my inventory and it simply doesn't look that great compared to, or paired with, newer items.

Angelic Nitemare

Mermaid Eater
Ridley Starsmore
Ninja Bracers.

Also, all you folks that are hatin on your old items, feel free to send them to me. I WILL FIND A USE. 3nodding

I know one item that got so old and lame cool and awesome... those ugly beautiful Dander ears. emotion_donotwant

lol

Fixed, because you obviously didn't know. talk2hand

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ridley Starsmore
Mermaid Eater
Ridley Starsmore
Ninja Bracers.

I know one item that got so old and lame cool and awesome... those ugly beautiful Dander ears. emotion_donotwant

lol

*sigh*
i was expecting you to make fun of my ugly Antlers, ya know from that old a** Carol of ol Nick item?

Y U NO INSULT ME? emotion_dowant

Adorable Lunatic

Oh, god.
There are many items that I've come to either dislike or just feel neutral about that I used to love when I started playing on the site.
The Chyaku Norisu Scarf, Death Whisper, the Elegant gold shop set (especially that hair D: ), Alruna's Rose, Demonic Anklets...the list goes on.

Angelic Nitemare

Mermaid Eater
Ridley Starsmore
Mermaid Eater
Ridley Starsmore
Ninja Bracers.

lol

*sigh*
i was expecting you to make fun of my ugly Antlers, ya know from that old a** Carol of ol Nick item?

Y U NO INSULT ME? emotion_dowant

Why, I like EIs.-s-

The dog of yours looks like an iMac threw up, though. mrgreen
Universal Paradigms
The Oisin's Blessing. What the hell was I thinking?

Well, I don't know what you were thinking but I remember what I was thinking when they first showed up...
"Those are the biggest, brightest beautifullest eyes released ever" emotion_kirakira

Though thankfully, by the time I had gathered half the gold needed to buy them gaia had released other pretty eye mods. Not quite up to par with Oisin, but nicer on my gaia wallet sweatdrop

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Angelic headband, ewww!

Starrii's Wife

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
once upon a time i liked angelic scarves
it was my 2nd favorite item next to angelic minis

i havent worn one in a bajillion years

back in 2006 i felt so rich for having one 2003; angelic scarf
******** that thing

ports are my favorite for life
I remember wearing things like Alruna's Rose and NHB all the time. Ew.
My style as VERY much changed since then.
Before I got my slippers, I wore the werewolf feet all the time. I still like them okay I guess, but not enough to ever equip them over something else.

I also loved coon tail :3 teehee

I think items like ninja headband and the devil tail have always been ugly. emotion_donotwant

Blessed Bunny

Well, when I was on tektek I chose 'shirts' so well, I could only look at shirt. Turns out if you go to the very last page instead of shirts, or any of the pages of certain items it takes you to the oldest items.

I'm looking at these items and just merely trying these on and thinking "X_X Wth, when did thiese ever have a use? ... These are horrid!"

They'd either be extremely dark, and rough around the edges of just plain weird colored. xd

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

13,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
the one that turns into a blanket ghost. It's purple and stuff XD. I forgot what it's called.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
old favourite items that are now uncool:
dancer bottoms
glasses (the original round ones)
tundra boots
maid dress (by the time they finally made it unisex i don't even want to wear it anymore.. and similarly with all the g-lol stuff)
all of the original yukata
nitemare claws

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas