Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Romantic Man-Lover

a inventory arranger would be better.

i have not ever used my house. sad

Ruthless Genius

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Maikus
Houses are the least of my worries. The housing system is in need of major updating.

Let's be honest though. That's the least important feature that needs to be worked on right now.

We need to get people using the guilds, and we need an inventory arranger. If you REALLY want to make the community happy. Release a new a USEFULL feature.

Very true. You should really consider updating the oldest and most broken features first.

Although if you really wanted to please us Gaians, you'd lower the prices in the Cash Shop back down to reasonable (i.e. under $10US) levels and cut back on the frequency and amount of cash-only items, and instead focus on making Gaia Online a better site overall, so that we'd feel as though we're getting something for our money instead of being ripped off!

How about creating a new poll to see what features need/want updating the most, or even what updates we Gaians feel are a priority? While it would be nice to see Homes improved, there are other features that need fixing too, such as gold shops, inventory system, etc.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Apple Blossom19
I love the houses, but I would love to see the weather actually CHANGE! I can tell that Durman is not named after the one in CA because of all the rain there OTL

...there's no Durman area, though? There's a Durem, but not a Durman.

15,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
i love my house! i won third place in the arena for my christmas home, but the only thing the house doesn't load so i can't see it anymore. please fix it. thank you v.

Perfect Warlord

48,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I think that if the furniture was updated regularly like say every quarter of the year or at least every 6 months then I would use my house more.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Or you could stop the foolishness with the guilds having to make money and just update the damned guilds like you promised for so many years Gaia. stare

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Teabo Milk Tea
Apple Blossom19
I love the houses, but I would love to see the weather actually CHANGE! I can tell that Durman is not named after the one in CA because of all the rain there OTL

...there's no Durman area, though? There's a Durem, but not a Durman.
It was a typo? O 3 O And I fixed it?

9,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Omnipresent Cultist

Matasoga
I -am- interested in using Towns more, but I think I'd rather everything stay the same. I think all users know that at this point you don't do anything for us, without there being money involved, so what'll it be? Charging us rent? Having a door that requires money to open, like a pay-toilet? I'd love a Towns update, but not at the price you'd charge.
I love my house, but one thing that I promise of both myself and others is this: You won't see a penny from us. I would rather gut my house and sell off all of the housing items than pay even one cent for the use of a new feature. You lost my patronage when you decided that this is how you were running your site and you won't see it back until I see a 180 in your business practices.
So it's your call. You can either leave it alone, update it for free, or kill it, by driving away so many more people that it won't be fun for anyone by monetizing it, and I think that we all know the days of "free" are long behind us.

I nominate this person as president for the users

Powered-up Fighter

Princess Angelishia

✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
    ✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
    ✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Princess Angelishia

The furniture layering system is a pain. I liked the old one better it was more...liberal with where we could place things. I do not like the constraints for placing items. I'd also like more interactive features. The housing lighting needs adjusted / updated as the lights in the houses rarely work.

We need better wallpaper, floors. Furniture. However if they're mostly cash derived like everything else as of late, well, I'll just keep ignoring the feature. Not too fond of towns 2 as it is.

✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?

Free grants from gift boxes / fish drops/ gold shop up dates.
    Would like more gothic styled items or medieval style personally. Would like to be able to place items back in the houses like clothes and letters.

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?

I don't use it too much because it is a pain in towns 2. Preferred 1 better. The layering is ugh due to constraints. I get tired of fighting with decorating the house.

✮ Is your house currently decorated? If so, with what?

At the moment, can't recall if I really bothered to do so on here after fighting with the constraints. Been awhile since I was in my house.

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Yes I have a house in towns2, & I would LOVE to see more world themes like Asian, & European.
Also fantasy themes would be great!
I wish that there would be a update in towns2, & I wish when the clock say it's night that it will be dark out...

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I dont use houses. I decorated mine w the freebies i had an used towns during the olympics event.

I would use towns/houses more if bugs were easier to catch

Harvey_Kinkle's Spouse

Animal Lover

I honestly don't know when the last time was I was in Towns 2 / my house. Maybe when I first moved my house there? And, I don't really recall what's *in* the house.

The houses are ok, but I detest Towns 2. I much preferred Towns 1. There was more to do there.

But, we all know, there is so much more that is in need of help on here.

Enduring Gaian

I'm willing to bet this'll lead to homes getting shut down.

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
screw houses they have always been buggy and have never worked right. UPDATE GUILDS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff