Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Ruthless Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have my house decorated with tons of windows and plants.
Glitchy as it is, it took me forever.

If we are going to have towns and towns II we should be able to choose where we put our stuff.
Towns has more to do in it than towns II does.

Much as I like my house, I would really prefer that the inventory arranger be fixed first.

OG Fatcat

11,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'd rather zOMG get worked on, an inventory arranger, and a few other things rather than the houses.

Dapper Businessman

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm between yes, I do use it, and I'd use it if it's updated. I have a fully furnished home on both towns, though I've had difficulties recently resulting in me refurnishing the home completely, and having an item stuck in my housing inventory due to a glitch, but unable to take it out, let alone use it for its original purpose in the inventory.
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
I liked when the cash shop released a set of angelic and demonic furniture, but a variation of furniture sets, even if released on a quarterly basis (more time focused on avatar items), would be cool. Extra floors or rooms would be cool- mix up theming each room, instead of each house being a one-room flat. Or let furniture ideas go to gaians, like design furniture options (tear a page from IMVU or Second Life, for instance, with people designing and selling their own furniture, or do multiple contests and reward winners). If I was asked specifically what furniture I'd like to see, honestly, surprise me since I'm devoid of any precise furniture, but I do think more should be added. I'd say just borrow ideas from an IKEA catalog initially, but a lot of the cheap furniture available already does that.
Animated furniture, like strobelights, disco balls, more artwork (another contest idea), lava lamps, loft bed with space underneath. More themed furniture other than angelic/demonic.
✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
I always liked towns (1 and 2) and housing. Meet random people or make new friends or meet current friends in there, and the idea of IMing and controlling an avatar is cool- I prefer it to forum-talk, personally. But it's gotten quite glitchy, both old and new towns. Housing isn't exempt, either. Some of my items have gotten "stuck" in my housing inventory, but I cannot use them to decorate with. Or if I go into old towns, some houses simply won't load.
✮ Is your house currently decorated? If so, with what?
It is, yes. Anything expensive gaia gold could buy, I have, like that gothic victorian set, piano, etc. Even used an avatar item as furniture too. Was pretty cool. I'd buy the old furniture bundles released in the cash shop too given the chance as well. Or look forward to buying new ones!

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I'm some where between Yes and I would use if updated.

I like the new exteriors on Towns 2 but then when I enter my house it feels like the feature is unfinished some how. It's like... it can only take up part of the area being taken up and the backgrounds feel awkward.

My house is a wreck. It usually is a wreck. But I had it decorated with items that could be worn. Those [during and after a certain update to housing] were locked, removed, tossed into my inventory, and I thought [the ability to place non-housing items in your house was] unavailable for a while. I had this strange plan to make my room look like it was floating on clouds and I had plushies set up to look like they were floating on clouds. I think far outside the box some times.

My last plan was to fill my house with a few Carl and make it look like you were in the midst of carnage with the angry herd eyeing you. But I ended up not buying Carls and some other items I needed to set the scene.

I have been playing games on Facebook where I have multiple rooms or multiple houses. These games suck in my friends and family. Honestly, one of those games was why I even joined Facebook. If you are thinking of updating things, you might want to consider having multiple floors/levels, multiple rooms, or dividers/walls + doors ( and windows maybe even) that can be placed along or next to the dividers.

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

I'd appreciate an actually working and better feature be released!

I mean, like a little while ago, we heard tale of wedding systems being teased as a release... and now nothing is even being said of if they will ever come about from all of that talk.

Also our inventory arranger has been teased that they plan on updating. But that's still the "old old old old inventory arranger" we've all been stuck with for over a decade.

You want our feedback, then don't do anything with it, get your rears in gear and actually give two shits about this "feedback", please.

Aged Regular

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
MoonDustPower
I love to decorate my house it makes me feel like an interior designer xp
I wish there were more options though. heart
A Sims game is a good option.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
ugghhh work on stuff we actually WANT and NEED updates for. this is getting on my nerves beyond enough.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
To be honest, I don't see housing making a real comeback, as much as I like doing some interior decorating. I don't have nearly enough people interested in actually visiting my home to make decorating it really worthwhile...

I'd much rather see the gold generators go away if we're going to be making drastic changes...

Currently my house is very Christmasy, but I'd love to make my house kinda look like a garden/faerie den/ posh thingymajig with flowers. Or a nice castle. Our currently castle crap is SO not cutting it.

Again, I like decorating things, but unless anyone's going to actually SEE it, I don't think it's worth it.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Kain-Senpai
Hi-Potion
Kain-Senpai
Hi-Potion

I think here and now is a time to throw in some of those housing recolors you did. XD
I never did housing recolours owo I dislike housing so much its not even funny xD I've always disliked flash spaces since they seem useless to me.

Hm... Then I am mistaken! I thought for sure you did furniture recolors.
Nope! But there WAs someone who did, I just dont remember who ono
They did a nice job, too.

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I would rather you didnt start releasing cash items for houses neutral I think the houses are alright as they are but are really small.

Playful Kitten

Okay, here's the deal with houses.

It's a cool idea and I even play an app on my ipod that's basically the same concept, however the user interface of Gaiaonline's Houses is terrible. It's not even that it's glitchy, it works fine (if you can get past the lag) but the mechanism choices for furniture selection/placement/movement are absolutely NOT user friendly. I want to drag and drop my furniture instantaneously at the click of a mouse, but instead there's too many buttons I have to click through just to do 1 thing. And when placing an item that you have to place a hoard of (for example, christmas tree lights), omfg that was disastrous! if we have multiples of the item, keep it in selection so we can keep putting them in our house without having to repeatedly go through the menus and such.

Basically, I -would- be interested in it if it were a streamlined interface, but the current controls are far too overboard.

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Angelishia
Hi everyone!

We here at Gaia HQ were just wondering how interested are you in Gaia's housing feature? Please take the poll above to let us know your interest in the housing feature of Gaia Online!

For anyone unfamiliar with housing, currently you can purchase a home in Towns 2 and decorate it!

Also, please feel free to post with your thoughts on the following!

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
    ✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.
well 8i like decorating hoses i use the feature alot i would like to add gardens for all houses like on top of bilding u can have a green house or area or in land a back yard also we need more awsome decorations for housees and there been many gliches adding stuff in houses

Beeoshi's Boss

Timid Trickster

I never use housing... As much as it's a neat feature, it seems dated, and I fear any kind of updating would turn it into a cash shop adventure, which isn't something I'd want.

That being said, there are few options, and expanding the selection and *keeping gold prices low despite this crazy inflation* would be optimal.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Edited your post for you.

Princess Angelishia
Hi everyone!

We here at Gaia HQ were just wondering if we could get more cash off our users if we sold Housing items for GC.

I'll save you a lot of investigating; the answer is no.

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
More Victorian furniture, please. Gold and brown colors. Also I saw someone said more 'school theme' items ...that would be very cool too.

Currently no, it would be cool if more people use it tho, then prolly I will use it more often too.

✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
It is decorated, with the Ebony Thornnail Furniture (that I didn't buy from the Cash shop, and I would never buy if it was cash only thank you)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff