Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
iymcool

********. They're AIed now. gonk

Whoa!!!
That's crazy---- the abp is still pretty low though so it will probably even out soon.

Merry Traveler

I don't think it is wise to put good cheap item here right now
someone will buy them then AI them crying

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hollywood Royale
Effieminate is around 58k right now. I don't even get it. There are uglier makeup items out there that cost 4 times as much. I just don't get it. I use this item ALL the time. ALLLLL the time.
Mostly the makeup pose, but there are some pretty wonderful accessories and accents with this item as well.
And yes, you can equip the makeup separately from your eyes. What more could you ask for?
Also, it layers with the Masquerade lips if you don't like the open mouthed look. At this rate its almost worth it at its inflated price. Almost.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hollywood Royale
It is!! Some of the other poses are a tad bulky, but not totally unusable!! I'm sure one of these days I'll find a way to make use of it for something other than the makeup.... but the makeup is just so good. Absolutely worth 58k in my opinion!!

You saw it at 58k!? It's super inflated right now!

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
amarzyciel

What does AI mean here? Artificially Inflate? *just wants to be sure*

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SihadinaKenobi
amarzyciel

Yep, that's what it means.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Calelith
SihadinaKenobi
amarzyciel

Yep, that's what it means.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Thank you. ^_^

Hardened Lover

She-who-loves-hyphens
Hollywood Royale
Effieminate is around 58k right now. I don't even get it. There are uglier makeup items out there that cost 4 times as much. I just don't get it. I use this item ALL the time. ALLLLL the time.
Mostly the makeup pose, but there are some pretty wonderful accessories and accents with this item as well.
And yes, you can equip the makeup separately from your eyes. What more could you ask for?
Also, it layers with the Masquerade lips if you don't like the open mouthed look. At this rate its almost worth it at its inflated price. Almost.

oh, I might have to check the item out now! The lips kill it for me.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

well Effieminate may have been at 58k
but now it had skyrocketed.
Someone must of noticed that in this thread...

Ice-Cold Victory

Every time I try to work with Effieminate, I end up looking unintentionally hooker-like. burning_eyes

Anyways, I have a few silvery armor-type items to show you guys!
    User Image Ithilldyn Armor: Silvery armor with a white wig! It looks like it should be much more expensive than it is. Just bought one for ~34k, though the average is a bit inflated at 90k right now.

User ImageAthena's Armor: A lovely silvery blue armor going for its sellback price at 40k. What do you have to lose?

User ImageOrion's Belt: A good shield, sword, and belts to go with your new silver armor! ABP is just under 30k.

User ImageSword Eater's Blade: Another good, decently-priced sword. Fortunately, there are actually a lot of good cheap swords! This one is going for ~30k. A cheaper alternative would be the Year One Soldier's Sword for 1k.

User ImageHoC: Knight of Horizon: A little pricier than the others at 100k, but still a good deal, especially if you are looking for traditional medieval/RPG style armor!

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
SihadinaKenobi
Hollywood Royale
It is!! Some of the other poses are a tad bulky, but not totally unusable!! I'm sure one of these days I'll find a way to make use of it for something other than the makeup.... but the makeup is just so good. Absolutely worth 58k in my opinion!!

You saw it at 58k!? It's super inflated right now!

I did!!
Yesterday when I posted about it in this thread there were like 8 listings on the mp and like 6 of them were below 70k.
I did check this morning as well and I was quite surprised to see only 2 listings, and for so much!!
However I would have to say that I agree with the poster above you and say that it's still -almost- worth it at the current price.
Funny how quickly things can fluctuate!!

Shapeshifter

jeezus my wishlist has multiplied repeatedly
thanks guys biggrin beautiful stuff here

I personally like King of the Pirates as a nice windblown coat/cape thing.

Dangerous Nerd

Cyriistar
User ImageAthena's Armor: A lovely silvery blue armor going for its sellback price at 40k. What do you have to lose?

I love this one simply for the Saint Seiya reference. It also doesn't look too bad when paired up with other silver items, definitely a plus.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Cyriistar
User ImageHoC: Knight of Horizon: A little pricier than the others at 100k, but still a good deal, especially if you are looking for traditional medieval/RPG style armor!

A fun alternative for the leg armor in this item is Armor Ryder Boots, which currently has three listing sat 5k or less!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff