Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

Lord Reginald XI
Here are two Halloween bargains I've managed to find!

Ghostly Candles: for that spooky finishing touch. Only 2-3k on the MP.

Ghostly Hookah: Creepy, yet practical – and probably full of some illegal substance. 34k on the MP.
i like how youre selling them lol

anyway, my contribution~!
sainte ciel: agape 2nd gen dropped like 70k
it is only 400k now..

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
It's not the cheapest, but I was surprised to find the Sugarsuite is only 250k, when it has two leg mods, an arm mod, two wigs and a whole bucket of cute.

Reindeer

EDIT;; MY GOD AGAPE IS DOWN TO 370k gonk gonk
OMG AND JUST YESTERDAY I BOUGHT MINE FOR 470k crying ...fmlfmlfml

Tipsy Lunatic

Oeuf

I bought mine for almost 600k..... so worth it. *doesn't care about losing gold*

Reindeer

The Drunken Jester
Oeuf

I bought mine for almost 600k..... so worth it. *doesn't care about losing gold*
n-not really worth it for me... crying considering i bought it on whim burning_eyes

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
For those looking for a good eyepatch in advance of tomorrow's Doctor Who finale, Rose Mechanic is a great deal – plus it comes with a flower-sprouting skull!
Good witch. Under 25k and perfect for Halloween. And the hat is adorable.

Dangerous Denim. About 80k, and look at that vest and pants! It makes my hipster soul cry from happiness.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=seafolk&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit

The Seafolk items are pretty low price right now, about 30k-40k. BEAUTIFUL mertails, and some unique wigs to boot, if you're into that.

High-functioning Believer

18,790 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
A lot of the mid range Monthly items have dropped in price. D :

From around 4 years ago to about a year ago's MI's.

Codebreaking Investigator

Golden Victory- 10k for some beautifully drawn weapons. If you're into that, it's a real bargain. Personally, I love that lion halberd. The flowing red ribbon is a great touch~

Goat

User Image
User Image~ Art by me- User Image

><((((º> <º))))><

Popping in to to point out La Dragonne is only a measly 64k and is highly detailed, gorgeous item with interesting items and a dragon head to boot
Part two of Under 50k is coming soon! ouo

Original Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
i was surprised my sweet murder wasn't more, the newest item thats out the queen of death was genius. Two toned hair thats cute, an adorable dress that goes with anything, and only 400 at the cash shop? Amazing.

the winter bride has the best boa though theres a 30k one on the marketplace, snow witch. Really cute to go with a white avi, or just to make yours pop.

lady unicron- has an awesome dress, the sparkle too.

borealis flowers. the hairs okay, but the eyes are the thing i loved about it. two toned eyes that work really well with a purple avi.

stormbringer- the hair is super cute and good coloring.

sorry i have a hefty list og items for this.

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
daywalkingprincess
lady unicron- has an awesome dress, the sparkle too.

borealis flowers. the hairs okay, but the eyes are the thing i loved about it. two toned eyes that work really well with a purple avi.

I absolutely love the Borealis flowers - they have my favourite eyes in all of Gaia!

Lady Unicorn is gorgeous too - love the subtle blush and the pretty hair, and the dress is just fantastic.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but Rainbow Jubilee also rocks my world - for 90K it seems like a great deal!

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
TunaFishSalad
User ImageUser Image~ Art by me- User Image

><((((º><º))))><
GUYS GUYS GUYS

ITS ME AGAIN HAI.

Its the Under 50k Edition!

Dry Leaf Hat
THIS HAAAAAT. >:
Details amazingggg.
12k only! MAJOR DEFLATION YAY!

Regal Feathered Headdress
More deflation! Not really my style but I know quite a few people here would appreciate

Regal Feathered Mantle
This is adorable. INSTABUY

Green Knight
Though slightly hard to use I think the originality and interesting pixelization is well worth the 10k price tag. Also the sash looks brilliant biggrin

The Good Witch
Drinkytengu Y U SO GUD BUTT HARD TO MATCH?
The colours are so vibrant and the boots are ASDJKASD

The Rightful Heir
The blue is dang hard to match but if you can I think this items well worth 28k (especially the PANTS)

Mr Bad Guy
So boss guyz. Its got shaped pants with red suspenders, a coat and some shades.

Bullet the Puppy
LOOK AT HIM! @ A@ HE'S SO USELESS AND ADORABLE.
Also comes with handy bugle that could also double as a trumpet; Gaia has too few instruments ono!

Mister Rufus
A white hair mod, light blue vest and a hat, not the best pixelling but the wig is pretty unique.

Spirited 2k7 Hat
Veeeery old but the shape and style of the hat is pretty awesome (pompoms!)

Also, clearing up my previous post, when I asked you guys if you would be interested in a fan thread, I meant a specifically set up, bargain-hunting aimed fan thread; it would have posts in the front introducing it, 'bargain lists' etc. and varies from this one in that this was first only set up as a discussion thread about bargains, whereas the one I'm proposing would be dedicated to finding bargains.
Also is anyone interested in helping me?

Also also should I continue with the under 50k edition?
Yes yes and yes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces