Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

Sodafop
Gothic Passion is pretty inexpensive. cat_redface Well, to me it is.
Firstly, it's an Anurla item. Those are usually pretty damn expensive.
Secondly, it's well-made. Have you looked at this jacket?! [/nosebleed]
Finally, it's PURPLE! And a popular shade, while I'm at it.

Also, Dead Parade is so cute, and so cheap. I love this little skull baton. <3 I really, really do! I also like the oversized spats.
HELL TO THE YES<33333333 AND BTW IMO GOTHIC PASSION COAT = SXC ALOIS TRANCY MUST HAVVE
also dont forget to metion the sxc shoes in dead parade <3 the baton is v useful i admit

Trash Lunatic

Oeuf
Sodafop
Gothic Passion is pretty inexpensive. cat_redface Well, to me it is.
Firstly, it's an Anurla item. Those are usually pretty damn expensive.
Secondly, it's well-made. Have you looked at this jacket?! [/nosebleed]
Finally, it's PURPLE! And a popular shade, while I'm at it.

Also, Dead Parade is so cute, and so cheap. I love this little skull baton. <3 I really, really do! I also like the oversized spats.
HELL TO THE YES<33333333 AND BTW IMO GOTHIC PASSION COAT = SXC ALOIS TRANCY MUST HAVVE
also dont forget to metion the sxc shoes in dead parade <3 the baton is v useful i admit
Haha, yeah. ^^
I mentioned the spats already. xD I'm pretty sure the only think I DON'T like in Dead parade is the hat. The baton totally comes in handy, though.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

I never say to myself "Why is it so cheap?!!!!" I just go and buy it before it goes up.

I just say "OH HECK YEAH, BABY! It's time for a shopping spree!"

Apocalyptic Noob

Reyairia
Hazelaar
Reyairia
Hazelaar
i want to eat your heart
Prince Dashing- Cute hair and pants. 35k
Thanks for this. C: Yeah, the arms are a bit wonky, but the other poses are all really nice. I never would have expected it to drop in price this much.
I bought mine for like 70k, FML
I know how you feel. xd One of the downsides to this deflation is seeing discounted prices on items you've already bought.

I mean, I'm not one of those elitist pricks who get upset when some "no name noob is prancing around with an item I worked hard (roll) for." I'm just stingy with gold and I don't like spending more than I have to. xD

Lol, I know that feel, that's why I check graphs now before I buy something. xD

To keep on topic: Matao the Demon Cat is a lot cheaper than its variants, Tsurara and Kokutan, and pretty affordable too, at ~40k currently.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Twinkle the Space Goat is only around 4k. Incredibly low price for a cute companion and a decent pair of horns. I'm sure some might also make use of the goatee.

Big Fatcat

Aghh! When this happens I can either get really giddy or really moody.
    Giddy in the sense I get a fab item for cheap (omg thrift shopping)
    Moody in the sense where, " neutral Really, guys? Really? This is effin' beautiful."

Some cheapies!

Overlander Duster
    I may just be being biased because Orange is my favorite color, but, this is the only actually good beanie besides Carlos. It also has REALLY nice pants that underlay over most boots from what I've seen. The gun is also nice. c:

Alexi Regalia
    I wouldn't say this is under-priced...more of just really affordable for something so pretty!
    Okay...I mainly speak of the boots...but they're just darling! I love these type of boots and Gaia really doesn't have enough.

Radio Jack
    Really isn't given enough love anymore! I love this item. It's really cute and fairly priced. I'd spend a good 6OO or more k on this even! The wings/ears/eyes all in one? Amazing. <3

Blue Rubble Stockings also isn't given enough love anymore either. It's a really unique tone of blue/purple/pink and it's got several cute items within it. c:

There's a lot more I'm sure but these are off the top of my head.

Reindeer

also, if you like jekylls morality for the bottle but dont wanna pay 2.4m+ for just.. a bottle.. you can buy the cheap 20k knockoff..

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/44392/

Reindeer

ok hes not rly cheap but i got mne for 12k xDD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/72923

but hes the cutest of all the -MAN items i believe.. <3 DELICIOUS RATHER emotion_dowant

Wild Bookworm

Don't forget Owlpocalypse at 17 - 20k. It's cute, nice boots, and I don't think it's done evolving yet. Might get even more cute.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Montauciel Circus has a cool ridable elephant balloon which would look really awesome if you can match it. I personally like the rainbow confetti. There is also a balloon on a string, and the whole item is only 15k.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Reyairia
Kiyoura
Song_of_fire
Oh man, there's a Prince Vetiver at 80k now. (Even not counting that singular one, 110k is still pretty good for that lovely purple.)

._. Vetiver keeps fluctuating in price. D: Just stay expensive or stay cheap, darnnit!
I bought mine for like 300k. Dx

It used to be that much? O-o; Wow. I got mine at around 100k, and I'm trying to sell it. D: It just does not want to get sold. Blargh.

Shirtless Cat

Yurei Child only 55k emotion_awesome
perfect for those creepy halloween avis @__@

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Tobi-chann

Yurei Child only 55k emotion_awesome
perfect for those creepy halloween avis @__@

I won't be surprised if the price goes up when it gets closer to Halloween, so it might be best to get it now. cat_whee

Anyway, I just want to bring up that the Royal Throne and the Imperial Throne are both around 25k, which I think is a pretty good deal. They're really nice background items, and if you're planning on making an avatar with some kind of royal theme either one would look great. heart
it's a simple case of supply and demand. I bet when all these items become fewer and fewer you'll see them sky rocket again. sadly it has nothing to do with style. thankfully that rarity factor is what I'm banking on when I stow away these new items for next year. lol.

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I've seen two epic items incredibly cheap because of what they have offered to us

Royal Mariner - I've bought almost since 2 years? It was 250k, now it has gone down to 80k gold. The coat is sexy, the background is good, and the cape and crown are fun to use too. I think 250k was cheap now is even cheaper biggrin Great buy if you want one for a while 3nodding

Fisher King - 100,000 gold The stunning cape, nice boots and crown. I have just finally bought one after over a year (if not 2 years) of waiting! The bird is nice too, one of a kind (Forgive me, I like birds and fish, rofl )

marshmallowcreampie
Twinkle the Space Goat is only around 4k. Incredibly low price for a cute companion and a decent pair of horns. I'm sure some might also make use of the goatee.

Great item indeed, it's pretty insane it's only 4k gold biggrin I bought another one with 4k gold moments ago smile Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff