Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer
There were a lot of major bugs caused by the recent restructuring. Avatars weren't being saved, people could not register new accounts, rare event not showing up, etc...

Hopefully most of the bugs had been fixed. In a few days I'll be working on the database stuff yet again to fix the problem with old posts not being able to be edited. We've got this gigantic storage area network (SAN) that will be put in service real soon. icon_eek.gif

Meanwhile, part of the profile page is being re-written in Flash. The cool feature will be announced real soon, followed by the next version of Gaia Fishing. icon_blaugh.gif

Said in his diary thing OMFG what do you think it could be?
Sorry if I sound like a N00B I am just a little over excited. 3nodding

Friendly Trader

13,375 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
New fishing huh? I wonder what they're gonna do to change it.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sonko

It's going to be a multiplayer version of fishing, where you can fish with your friends.
Gaia Towns before new fishing?

Friendly Trader

13,375 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Seth Darkheart
Sonko

It's going to be a multiplayer version of fishing, where you can fish with your friends.

That sounds cool. If only my friends fished. ^.^

Lonely Phantom

there's also a rumor about there being a new fishing rod. Some sort of Angelic Rod.

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
Sonko
New Fish 3nodding
Arleea
there's also a rumor about there being a new fishing rod. Some sort of Angelic Rod.
Like logan's? (see gambino's xmas journal pic)

Lonely Phantom

Morphine
Arleea

Aye some claim they even saw the code or something for the angelic rod. Dunno if it's true or not just a rumor currently. sweatdrop

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Arleea
Morphine
Arleea

Aye some claim they even saw the code or something for the angelic rod. Dunno if it's true or not just a rumor currently. sweatdrop

Angelic rods...Awsome...

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seth Darkheart
Sonko

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. whee
i'd rather a demonic rod if it was released twisted
MorpheusD.Duvall
Arleea
Morphine
Arleea

Angelic rods...Awsome...
3nodding
2 player fishing would be fun, But I wold get aggrivated if my friend sits there and catches a Lionback and I catch a load of junk xd

It would be cool to see the angelic rod as well, Perhaps you have to have all rods +'d and then you can trade them all in for it, And then you can get the Angelic Rod Plus for tons of gold =O

Now I can't wait, I also want to see what the new profiles are going to look like.
The might be this months donation letter. Most of the Angelics are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff