Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Codger

Arcueil of Huron
Josey
Arcueil of Huron
Josey
Arcueil of Huron
The bundles end tonight Dx

I'm kinda glad XD;; want my doubles to go back up in price, as they're currently like....1/3 of what I bought them at.

Which ones did you buy? xD
I'm going to stock up tonight.

Bought a bunch of Gamblers, ended up with at least one of each bundle 3nodding

Nice! That's perfect. I'm sure all the items in there will skyrocket.. and the bundles will be worth a LOT. Just not sure if I should be stocking up on Gambler bundles.. or the specific ones. o_o

If you're buying to invest, I'd go for the bundles that are popular now 3nodding

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Dammit! I was so close to earning the Princess bundle... and then Gaia replaced all the offers that ACTUALLY pay with the 'Internet Radio' bullshit that DOESN'T and never HAS payed me! gonk
What do you have against me in particular, Gaia?!

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
OMG I love these...now if I could just get the courage and use my GC I have and get a gift or two sweatdrop

Revered Connoisseur

Eurydice Evyn
Dammit! I was so close to earning the Princess bundle... and then Gaia replaced all the offers that ACTUALLY pay with the 'Internet Radio' bullshit that DOESN'T and never HAS payed me! gonk

Well, at least you have offers to do.
Me? I have zero, zilch, nada offers since a year after I used them.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Daltar
Eurydice Evyn

Well, at least you have offers to do.
Me? I have zero, zilch, nada offers since a year after I used them.

Ouch, that's.... outright painful, really. If I never had offers I could do at all, I think I'd quit... They're the only way I can keep up on this website. sweatdrop

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
It is seriously taking everything in me to not run to the store and get more GC before they close.

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* ---- * i... i just really want those bundles...
> _ >U <33
uwaaaah....

i'll figure something out. orz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkly Fairy

eek i knew i should have bought silver bells this morning. was 2mil now 2.7... this always happens to me lol. ugg.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Secksy Panda
eek i knew i should have bought silver bells this morning. was 2mil now 2.7... this always happens to me lol. ugg.
same with me and ballad punk ; o; it was 800k earlier

Intellectual Codger

Secksy Panda

I'm sure things haven't started inflating again already??

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Josey
Secksy Panda

I'm sure things haven't started inflating again already??
They started yesterday
Ballad punk went from 800k to in the 2m range, it's dropping again though
theyre kinda going up and down as people stop buying and selling bundle items and people buy the ones being listed for cheap

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Secksy Panda
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I had that problem yesterday. Had enough to get it at 1.7mil and then every time I got enough gold it kept being bought. It finally went up to 3.2mil and I was all frack it! Thankfully I managed to snag one at 1.9mil. Here's hoping you get the same luck.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

I wish I was lucky enought to have people that are nice enough to gift those things. But alas broke so i cant buy squat in the shop. Time to save up to buy each thing on my own in the mp. Lol
But anywho...
I hope everyone has a happy xmas either it be on the net or spending time with family. ^w^

Magical Darling

User Image
          Butterfly's Lament has been at the top of my wishlist for so long. But, I just don't want anything else in the Punk Bundle. And it's still at 3.9 mill. *sigh* ; n ;

ダーリン

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Hero 100
    • Invisibility 100
    I'm way excited to see this post as a popular topic!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff