42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
xcrimsonlegendx
Kid Jak
xcrimsonlegendx
Meushi
Thanks to the very kind Snow Danger i was able to donate 1,000,000,000!! I may not get that title but I certainly will help the manga and plot WOOO! heart
I hope I can get in the manga!

Man so many people trying to get into the manga.

I will mash them all with laughing Johnny k faces twisted twisted twisted twisted
When I get in, I'm going to show the world that Prunny is canon. >w>

but if the Prunny is still on your head won't that still be Head Cannon emotion_awesome

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
`Hydro
xcrimsonlegendx
Kid Jak
xcrimsonlegendx
Meushi
Thanks to the very kind Snow Danger i was able to donate 1,000,000,000!! I may not get that title but I certainly will help the manga and plot WOOO! heart

I will mash them all with laughing Johnny k faces twisted twisted twisted twisted

But....but....Prunny is canon?

I believe! (and remember stuff about old events @.@)
Kiiiinda.

In the old 04 zombie plot they were mentioned when they said there were green and purple rabbits but they were never named. It wasn't until sometime later that a petition was started that went unanswered for ages. Finally Gaia took the name and ran with it when the recolored Grunny and released it in the Dark reflection RIG claiming that Prunny was the dominant species in alternate Gaia. So really, its up to debate if they're actually canon if you ask me. I mean they're on Gaia but they've never really been put in any plot form. If I get in the manga, their validity will be indisputable. >:3

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Abyss +.♦.+

All I have to say is, "HNNNNNNNNG"

That Princess title. gonk

-✨~✨-oo gaia_diamond -✨~✨-

Alien Sweetheart

Kid Jak
Meushi
Kid Jak
xcrimsonlegendx
Meushi

LOL Believe it or not, I don't actually care if I get in the manga or not. Don't get me wrong. I LOOOOVE plot and the manga. But dude...I want that storyteller title....I want it a lot. eek

The only title they haven't made yet that I want is

Fishman

There is many titles they haven't made that I super want, but I am super surprised that they haven't did that. I would think they would have something like for the fishing part! Hmm how ....fishy.

*drops mic. Walks away*

Alien Sweetheart

Kid Jak
xcrimsonlegendx
Kid Jak
xcrimsonlegendx
Meushi

but if the Prunny is still on your head won't that still be Head Cannon emotion_awesome

Not unless he get's into a fight with a head pirate ship....*walks away in shame*

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Meushi
There is many titles they haven't made that I super want, but I am super surprised that they haven't did that. I would think they would have something like for the fishing part! Hmm how ....fishy.

*drops mic. Walks away*

*sniffs*

yup that is a big steaming glass of Pun juice.

I swear all these animal bases and no fish that would of been a great chance at new Acheive. sad

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Meushi

Not unless he get's into a fight with a head pirate ship....*walks away in shame*

Now all I can see is Crimson Sailing off with a Salty Purple version of Diedrich on the SS Shipit

Kawaii Trash

This time around I had more gold to sink so 50B got dropped.
Not really hard to drop it for a chance to be in the manga and dem wings.
Plus I am excited for more story lines! ninja

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Kid Jak
Meushi

Now all I can see is Crimson Sailing off with a Salty Purple version of Diedrich on the SS Shipit
sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

I want to be a princess, but it's improbable to be one. I'll just be an improbable princess.

Good luck to everyone! I hope you reach your tiers, and get everything you wanted!

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I am very interested in the "Princess" title; however, because I am a scholar in real life, I am even more interested in "Storyteller," "Bookish," and "Scholarly." Scholars are not currently paid that well, though, so I can't afford to purchase them. sweatdrop I updated my quest thread in case some generous soul would be willing to let my account be a conduit for her or his gold (There are no prizes for donating more than 500bill, but I bet a few hardcore Gaians have more than that to give). redface

I would like to see this current storyline written to a finish. I would like to know what Edmund thinks of the shop update Louie engineered (and I'd like to see Edmund back in the shop, too).

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Chocobo Princess
I am very interested in the "Princess" title; however, because I am a scholar in real life, I am even more interested in "Storyteller," "Bookish," and "Scholarly." Scholars are not currently paid that well, though, so I can't afford to purchase them. sweatdrop I updated my quest thread in case some generous soul would be willing to let my account be a conduit for her or his gold (There are no prizes for donating more than 500bill, but I bet a few hardcore Gaians have more than that to give). redface

I would like to see this current storyline written to a finish. I would like to know what Edmund thinks of the shop update Louie engineered (and I'd like to see Edmund back in the shop, too).

I like the "Storyteller" one too. Good luck to you!

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Hmm the items in this are nice, but it's this kind of thing that makes me glad I only slightly care about titles. I only try to get them if it seems possible for me and 500bill is insane.

Only going to donate 1bill for the way low chance at that doll haha

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Kid Jak
Meushi

sweatdrop

I need to take this over to the Shipping thread see if we can get some art twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff