Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

oh my gosh that is freaking awesome

currently the only glitch I remember is Cocklebur King's furs taking off your default undies

Devoted Husband

[NPC] President Diedrich
Yuki_Windira
VVhip
Yuki_Windira

wasn't there a beloved forum regular that wore that outfit reguarly before they passed away? confused

Ahh, no.

That whole RIP Peter thing is a direct reference to the glitch being repaired, I believe.

RIP as in the glitch got fixed so that user couldn't wear the avatar anymore, and Peter is a euphemistic term in reference to what the avatar was intended to look like.

There is a user that has the most amazing avatar, I can't remember their Username, but it was split down the middle, one half was a green blob, the other half was a skinny version of a blank avatar, like it was squished.

I have no idea how they achieved it. It was amazing!

Ooooh,I did not know that.
Was still a bit of a newbie back then when all that was happening.xD;
Did you know that pugs eat about 926.4 lbs of crunchy peanut butter each year and that is why they sleep with their toungues out? It's true, I promise. Ok BYE!

you lying s**t

if they really did they wouldn't even be pugs anymore they'd just be porbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Ok that beats the green goo glitch hands down. I think there is a glitch switching from human to animal with the eyes too. Anyway I'm sure Madonna would love wearing something like that. Got to do this emote for the item: rolleyes My favorite glitch is a tie between seeing end boss tail, body, and head all on one screen and seeing four Marshalls at once at Undersea Ledge in zOMG!

Commander in Chief

Scobre
Ok that beats the green goo glitch hands down. I think there is a glitch switching from human to animal with the eyes too. Anyway I'm sure Madonna would love wearing something like that. Got to do this emote for the item: rolleyes My favorite glitch is a tie between seeing end boss tail, body, and head all on one screen and seeing four Marshalls at once at Undersea Ledge in zOMG!
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Wheezing Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nothing too special yet

Magical Cat

Torse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nothing too special yet

Oh gosh, that's pretty crazy too.

Commander in Chief

Koohii Monsutaa
Torse

nothing too special yet

Oh gosh, that's pretty crazy too.
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Beloved Perfectionist

i was quite partial to the black glitch

User Image

Belly-burster

ugh i wish that was a real pose crying i want googly boobs

Commander in Chief

truckpump
ugh i wish that was a real pose crying i want googly boobs
Did you know that I am not a frog, but if I were a frog, my name would be Mr. Hoppy McHoppington the 3rd? K, now you know!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
These. Are. Amazing. emotion_kirakira

Anxious Waffles

my eyes disappear when i try to equip the animal version of the googly eyes. unfortunately i can't save it.

Wheezing Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..I'm not entirely sure what I just wasted all my time on.

And it's not a glitch.

But I felt like sharing it.

...whatever it is.

Perfect Saint

It's like that guy from Who killed Roger Rabbit and he got frisky.

Commander in Chief

Myrielle
It's like that guy from Who killed Roger Rabbit and he got frisky.
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff