Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

Valansi
User ImageUser Image

~That's awesome. xD~
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Nenanah
A long time ago there was a glitch...

rofl

The ghosty costume with the chicky hat, wear those two items together and it would make your avatar look like a part of the male anatomy if you catch my drift.
It even won the avatar arena years ago.

It's been fixed since then, but there is a petition to bring it back.
Penises and testes aren't exclusive to men, and there's nothing inherently male about any genitals.

Do you have a link to the petition? I'd like to see this lol

I looked but I cant find it. It went by He Will Rise Again, or Peter... Something like that. UHG I wish I could find the dumb link. D:

Impassioned Misfit

[NPC] President Diedrich
Valansi
User ImageUser Image

~That's awesome. xD~
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!
stop.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

Nenanah

rofl

The ghosty costume with the chicky hat, wear those two items together and it would make your avatar look like a part of the male anatomy if you catch my drift.

wasn't there a beloved forum regular that wore that outfit reguarly before they passed away? confused

Stellar Succubus

Oh my god that's the best glitch, hands down.

I had a good one to cut hair before the agape scissors, that didn't involve the jux jackets... but did involve the huge head feathers... It still works as far as I know. But agape is so much better.

Commander in Chief

Yuki_Windira
Nenanah

rofl

wasn't there a beloved forum regular that wore that outfit reguarly before they passed away? confused
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Commander in Chief

VVhip
Oh my god that's the best glitch, hands down.

I had a good one to cut hair before the agape scissors, that didn't involve the jux jackets... but did involve the huge head feathers... It still works as far as I know. But agape is so much better.
Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Stellar Succubus

Yuki_Windira

Ahh, no.

That whole RIP Peter thing is a direct reference to the glitch being repaired, I believe.

RIP as in the glitch got fixed so that user couldn't wear the avatar anymore, and Peter is a euphemistic term in reference to what the avatar was intended to look like.

There is a user that has the most amazing avatar, I can't remember their Username, but it was split down the middle, one half was a green blob, the other half was a skinny version of a blank avatar, like it was squished.

I have no idea how they achieved it. It was amazing!

Commander in Chief

VVhip
Yuki_Windira

Ahh, no.

That whole RIP Peter thing is a direct reference to the glitch being repaired, I believe.

RIP as in the glitch got fixed so that user couldn't wear the avatar anymore, and Peter is a euphemistic term in reference to what the avatar was intended to look like.

There is a user that has the most amazing avatar, I can't remember their Username, but it was split down the middle, one half was a green blob, the other half was a skinny version of a blank avatar, like it was squished.

Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Yuki_Windira
Nenanah

rofl

I'm not for sure, but I have seen people in here with the siggy banner that had the avatar on it.

Newbie Businessman

13,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
And so It begins...

Commander in Chief

Nenanah
Yuki_Windira
Nenanah

rofl

I'm not for sure, but I have seen people in here with the siggy banner that had the avatar on it.
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Devoted Husband

I'm so upset I can't equip googleboobs :<

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

VVhip
Yuki_Windira

Ahh, no.

Ooooh,I did not know that.
Was still a bit of a newbie back then when all that was happening.xD;

Commander in Chief

Yuki_Windira
VVhip
Yuki_Windira

Ahh, no.

Ooooh,I did not know that.
Was still a bit of a newbie back then when all that was happening.xD;
Did you know that pugs eat about 926.4 lbs of crunchy peanut butter each year and that is why they sleep with their toungues out? It's true, I promise. Ok BYE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff