Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

I'd keep my items. I'm stingy, and I know that I would eventually want to come back - and anything I had would be worth a fortune in a year.

Anyway, my dilemma wouldn't be so much what I'd do in order to leave Gaia, it would be 'what am I gonna waste time on now??'

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
...I could never give my stuff away! I would go and write my stuff in a diary and keep it forever, so I could always come back if I wanted to (which is extremly likely) I am an addicted to gaia, if I donated something it would have to go to my closest friends, I would'nt give away something like my Celebrity date to a complete stranger would I? no way! I paid for it, I will keep playing gaia FOREVER! I love it, its the only thing I can put my spare time to, (not really but...whatever..XP) anyway I would never give my stuff away to strangers! I can see that people have the sence to do that, I would only give away things like bugs or ink, but never anything to special, I have been hacked and when your hacked its ok to get donations, (because you need them) anyway...

thank you for reading good bye! ^ ^

P.S omg i had 2 use smrt riting for all that! i dont like it...it takes 4eva...XP lol ahaha bubye
I guess I'd only give up Gaia if I lost internet connection . . . or was put into a comatose state.

NO, STRIKE THAT, I'D STILL FIND A WAY TO USE GAIA IF I WAS IN A COMA. mad

Tricky Vampire

If you were ever to quit Gaia, what would you do with all your stuff?Give them to my mules wink

What would you do with all the sudden free time you would have out in the real world? Sleep,Eat,bath,Poop and wake up.

What would it take to get you to quit Gaia? End of the world.
If I were for sure never going to come back to Gaia, I'd make some thoughtful donations (or just donate to the charities I trust already) then gift some of my more expensive items to friends. 3nodding

Gracious Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
I seriously almost DID quit Gaia, after my sister's account was banned for no reason. (how can I trust a site that just randomly bans people? D; She got it back, but by then it was already too late.

Gave away all my items and everything. Still didn't get me off this site...I had made too many good friends and met so many interesting people that I just really never could leave. o;

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If I quit gaia I would just keep my stuff in the lock up(since I got no good friends) and then one day in the year 2050 log back again to check whats going on xd
I'd keep my items, especially my more valuable ones. After all, I can't say for sure I'm never coming back.

I would keep it all.
just out of fear. maybe give my friends some stuff.
I do plan on quitting around 2025 or 2030, if gaia is still up
Which i really hope it is!
-maybe wild things will be worth billions-
Hahaha that would be a trip.
NO ONE GETS MY SCARF! scream

Honestly though, I'd keep my current Avi and give everything else away. I worked so hard to get my scarf and after all that I couldn't bring myself to give it away or let anyone take it. I'd lock my account down with some huge random lettered password so that there's less of a chance of getting hacked, and then I'd lie down on my deathbed and pass away peacefully at the age of 88 ninja xd
User Image

I'd definitely keep all my stuff...
I might give some items to friends though,
but definitely keep the things I really like...

It's like what I did with my neopets account...
I left if for like a year, then I felt to check on it...
and until now, I occasionally play with it...
*lolzatneopetsfag rofl *
I'll keep my items for xur.
There is a big question in my mind::
What if i die what will happen to my account.
I could never quit I have 5 accounts...and its too fun here. (injects more Gaia) Whooooarg...thats the good stuffs.

Dapper Krampus

If you were ever to quit Gaia, what would you do with all your stuff?
Honestly, I'd keep it. All of it. Maybe let a close friend borrow things here and there - but I know that my willpower is terrible, and I'd eventually want to come back. I quit Neopets and gave all my stuff away and yesterday I spent two hours playing KeyQuest on Neo. So you see how well that works. :/

What would you do with all the sudden free time you would have out in the real world?
Nothing. XDD I spend so much time on Gaia because I have too much free time. I'd sit on my hands for six hours a day.

What would it take to get you to quit Gaia?
I don't know. xD Nothing feasible anyway - even if I were banned I wouldn't quit, just.. be pretty sad and probably try rebuilding. <.<
I would give all my stuff away. I do plan on quitting Gaia in a year or so, for me the clock is ticking.

I don't know what I'm going to do next semester, I'm going to be busy and I may not have time to play Gaia.

I love Gaia, it's just that I don't have any close friends on here. Most of my friends don't log on anymore and the Guilds don't interest me much. Maybe I'm getting bored with the site, idk Gaia is not my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff