Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ha! As IF! 4laugh

So, GCD, all last month I was left without an internet connection. Obviously this severely cut the number of hours I could waste on Gaia. o 3o ;;;
While away, I wondered, what if I were to decide to never come back? To quit Gaia? Not that I see myself doing that anytime soon, but what would I do if I did quit~?

I myself would give away most/all my items, either to close friends or randomly. If I were to keep all of my items, I think it would be really hard for me to let go of Gaia. Or maybe I would hold a huge party bash thread and give out all my stuff in contests. Go out with a big bang~! n 3n

arrow If you were ever to quit Gaia, what would you do with all your stuff?
arrow What would you do with all the sudden free time you would have out in the real world?
arrow What would it take to get you to quit Gaia? For me, I think if an alien came into my apartment from the year 3057 and told me that he needed my help to save the entire universe, that might tear me away~
arrow Anything to do with quitting Gaia.

User Image
I'd give my stuff to my IRL friends.
That way, if I ever wanted my stuff back I'd hunt them down.
If I were to quit? Interesting question. I'd keep all my items in case I decide to return, because chances are I probably would. Gaia's the only site that does keep my interest! xD I know the whole keeping items thing sounds selfish but a lot of people have made the mistake of giving away items and coming back two years later to see the said items skyrocket in price.

About the only thing that would force me to quit Gaia is if I lost my internet. I went a year without internet before. Never again. o_o;

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich,
lass mich nicht im Stich,
Spring nicht.

I personally would keep my items. the constant seeing of the 03ers,04ers, and 05ers come back and start going "I was here back in ___, and gave all my items away, now my items are worth more!" I'd keep my items for the safety reasons as such. ^.^

I would probably get a job. If I'd get off Gaia. and my homework would be done on time.[/bum]

Real World would have to tear me away or cause me to cut my hours spent on here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha, you scared me for a second there. sweatdrop

I've already sorta tried to "quit" gaia, which was earlier this year when I was busy moving overseas and decided that I wouldn't have time for it. But alas, I missed it, and I kept on checking back. Then zOMG was released, and I was back on Gaia for good. :3

That being said, I don't think I could ever quit gaia, as in permenately, unless I suddenly had absolutely NO internet access or if it just completely spiraled downwards (which I doubt will happen, I trust the staff to have at least that much sense). I'm not sure what I would do if I quit - I would probably just leave my stuff here to rot, or give it to my really close friends provided they were still really active on gaia. o.o;

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I personally would never give away all my items, because I know like, three years later,
I'll get bored and just remember that site I used to go on, and check it out
and be like: ********. COCO KITTY IS WORTH A BAJILLION GOLD. >D

and get addicted all over again.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I saw the topic and thought "wrong forum... gimme your stuff... ta ta!"
Then saw the poster and wondered "wait! What on earth for?! Nyuu~"

Anyway,
If I ever quit I'd leave all my stuff. I'd unequip everything and leave it.
Who knows when I might decide to come back.
With all my free time, I'd prolly loose what little sanity I had left xp
What it would take for me to quit? I don't even know anymore.
omg you scared me bomb don't do that again crying

but yeah the question
if i quit everything would go to tuyoki and i'd probably just join a different forum

Dapper Cat

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I guess I'd keep some of my favourite items in my Storage, just in case I regret leaving.
And then take some time you walk through some Quest Threads and give the other stuff away. 3nodding

Generous Kitten

8,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
When I quit gaia for awhile I played WOW it was way better than gaia for me lol now my laptop hates WOW

Alien Sweetheart

I would seriously do a big blow out it all must go item give away, gold as well. OF course I would give maybe a few certain items to certain people, but in the end all of it I would just give or donate away. I mean why keep it?

What would tear me away? Free all day pie and sex. Yup! 3nodding ........what? What?!

Wheezing Noob

I've actually been on Gaia less and less lately, but I don't find myself quitting soon. I've been thinking of taking a hiatus, but I decided against it, since the reason I'm not going on is just because I've been playing a new Wii game, Animal Crossing City folk.
            But if I were to actually leave, I would leave my items to my best IRL friend, figalo, and then either quit entirely or take a hiatus. I'm sure that either way I would come back, since Gaia is just too addicting, really.
            Most likely I would quit for two reasons: got bored of Gaia, or because my laptop broke, or we didn't have internet connection. Gaia just isn't really a huge part of my life anymore, either way, but I still love it more than anything else online, besides my friends, of course.
            Also, with my free time, I would just focus on getting my math grade up, hang out with friends, and play video games and read in my other time that isn't focusing on productive things. Also, I might try to change my sleep schedule, it's all out of whack.

Ha -- I see everyone has the good sense to keep their items~ > w<
I think I'd have to keep 1 or 2 of my good donation items, just in case. Most of my stuff I wouldn't have a problem giving away, though. C:

@Ramon Salazar:
A YEAR~?! Geez, I would have died. gonk

@Rapture Porcelain Doll:
Haha awwwh~ <33
Would you unequip everything in case of hackers? If not, why? o 3o

User Image

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I would keep the items on me and write down everything I need to remember about my account on a sheet of paper, go on hiatus for maybe 1-2 years, and then come back.
What would I do with my stuff? Well considering I paid cash for Gaia donations/MCs I am not going to quit and give my stuff to random people. I would be selective.. and then change my mind. I am a scrooge and I hate sharing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff