Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Warrior

K4M
Zweizi Galon
Personally, I think that Zhivago is Mother Kuro and Vladimir's son. It would explain all his freaky powers and ties to both sides. Why Vlad didnt kill him when he failed at his assassinations.

Luca and Cordell were most likely true heirs born from the natural High King who Mother Kuro was actually married to.
Second part, definitely spot on

as for the first part, I think thats still 50/50..It could also be that Cresento is the child of that love affair who was probably kept secret from Vlad.
As we know Cresento has ties with the dark elves and he isn't exactly human.

Totes hoping that it's Cresento actually <3.
Cause somewhere he was called an Elf. But he doesn't look dark elf or High elf.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
If Vlad was still alive I'd smack him.

Time-traveling Senshi

KiciaKocia
Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon
Personally, I think that Zhivago is Mother Kuro and Vladimir's son. It would explain all his freaky powers and ties to both sides. Why Vlad didnt kill him when he failed at his assassinations.

Luca and Cordell were most likely true heirs born from the natural High King who Mother Kuro was actually married to.

If that was the case then Ian and Louie wouldn't be around and Vlad wouldn't have bedded Rosalie because he wanted a male heir. That was the whole reason he went after Rosalie in the first place after the twins came along according to Zhivago.

I'm getting the feeling that no child came out of that relationship.

There is possibility, that Vlad didn't know, that he had son.

Yes but I don't see why people want there to be a child out of every fling that occurs on Gaia. Just because Agatha, Rosalie, and Ruby all got pregnant with the men they slept with doesn't mean Luca's mother did too. Though, in Agatha's case we don't know if it was a fling or a marriage that ended in divorce because they never mentioned the details of the relationship other than the fact that it resulted in their daughter. Rosalie's story we all know; that Vlad was only the charmer treating her like a delicate flower until she gave him what he wanted, not one but two sons, and then he treated her like a piece of property, which resulted in her leaving him to start a life with Johnny who fathered Gino with her.

So unless today's page tells us she gave birth again we just don't know.

Time-traveling Senshi

StelmariaonE7
Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon

If that was the case then Ian and Louie wouldn't be around and Vlad wouldn't have bedded Rosalie because he wanted a male heir. That was the whole reason he went after Rosalie in the first place after the twins came along according to Zhivago.

And if one of them (Luca or Cordell) were half vampire, how does that mesh with their unnaturally high hatred of vampire kind displayed in the rejected olypics arc way back when. That'd be some seeeerrrious self hatred going on, like Uncle Ruckus level self hatred.
Though it makes me laugh thinking of Cordell singing "Don't trust them new Vampires over theeeeeere! Leavin' their vampire sparkles in the aaaaaiiirrr"

Yeah, it wouldn't sit right with how they've been treating vampires since 2008.

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
sure, it doesn't take two to tango. If they all kept it in their pants all around they'd be no issues.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
KiciaKocia
Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon

That's what I'm thinking is a possibility, too.

Have we seen any other darker-skinned vampires? I don't really remember seeing any others, but I admit that I wasn't paying all that much attention to the window dressing characters.

Questionable Mage

He's probably Peyo's father. After escaping, he was taken in for a time by the kind haberdasher Ruby...but he left her to follow DESTINY. scream

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I do not think that in the least. Honestly I think it was just some random vampire seeing as Vladmir never mentions anything about being in servitude to anyone. Then again they never established that anyway, but still...

Also, neither Cordell OR Don Kuro look half vampire hald dark elf. [btw Cordell is female.]

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Erinnerung
He's probably Peyo's father. After escaping, he was taken in for a time by the kind haberdasher Ruby...but he left her to follow DESTINY. scream

NO, you're wrong... his father is a duck! End of story! talk2hand

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Vlad seems to spawn kids like crazy.
Elven kids, vampire kids...soon enough, we'll find out that he had sex with orcs and that ***** from Edie's flashback.
Now we know that vampires are lustful, but how horny can you be?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I really wish people would stop assuming Vlad has anything to do with this.

I mean I guess I can see why it's a theory but... THEORY.

THAT MEANS IT IS NOT CANON YOU GUYS.

Invisible Giver

Chibi Halo
KiciaKocia
Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon

Yes but I don't see why people want there to be a child out of every fling that occurs on Gaia. Just because Agatha, Rosalie, and Ruby all got pregnant with the men they slept with doesn't mean Luca's mother did too. Though, in Agatha's case we don't know if it was a fling or a marriage that ended in divorce because they never mentioned the details of the relationship other than the fact that it resulted in their daughter. Rosalie's story we all know; that Vlad was only the charmer treating her like a delicate flower until she gave him what he wanted, not one but two sons, and then he treated her like a piece of property, which resulted in her leaving him to start a life with Johnny who fathered Gino with her.

So unless today's page tells us she gave birth again we just don't know.

Just throwing this out there but, assuming that Zhivago is the offspring of Mother Kuro and Vlad, Zhivago may not have been a legitimate male heir to the vampires because he was half dark elf...?

Time-traveling Senshi

Dezzenotith
Just throwing this out there but, assuming that Zhivago is the offspring of Mother Kuro and Vlad, Zhivago may not have been a legitimate male heir to the vampires because he was half dark elf...?

There's that possibility but I'm not banking on there being any child from this fling like a lot of people are thinking. Not every NPC fling out there needs to result in a child.

Invisible Giver

Chibi Halo
Dezzenotith

There's that possibility but I'm not banking on there being any child from this fling like a lot of people are thinking. Not every NPC fling out there needs to result in a child.

Agreed. I'm still pretty neutral as to the speculation of the vampire's identity as well. It could just as easily be some other vampire, they did after all refer to him as a 'servant'.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vlad is also Peyo's father the mystery is solved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff