Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, it was in Gunshow. Zhivago told Gino all about his mother's history. Gino kind of freaked out when Zhivago told him. XD;;

Haha, it'd be nice if Gaia had a Singles Awareness Day event. Far more fun. X3

Dapper Creature

...I can't believe I forgot. I'm slipping. xD WE NEED PLOT. D:
eek That would be awesome, with a nice sized update, every page dedicated to a different NPC and their various goings on that day. It's sad that you have to be into ZOMG to get any real story right now, and even sadder when your NPC of choice isn't in the game. xD Yet. >> I'm so sure Gino's not in it, though I can't be sure, I stopped playing. xP

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Sigh. I know what you mean, I want more plot too, and more Gino as well. I want to know what he's doing and if he and Liam have something going on. And of course you can call me Dodo, I'm just fine with that! What do you want me to call you?

And I think it completely hilarious that she picked NEITHER of them, preferring Liam over Ian and Gino. I think she just needed someone to make out with, who didn't have a lot of issues, but that's just my opinion. And I really like your opinion on having a page devoted to each NPC.

Dapper Creature

Artie or Miss Isis is fine. ^^
Sasha needed a guy who's slate was as blank as hers. xD ((Liam, Josie, and Sam have a story just waiting to happen in Aekea, with all those robots though)) No but really, I think she'd be more likely to try to get back with Ian, but judging from the way he spoke in the prom comic, he's past romance. Right now, anyway. xP Gino would probably give her another chance, even to be just friends, just because he's sweet like that.

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Gino is too nice for his own good.
If Sasha ever decides to get with anyone, I'm rooting for her and Moira. They were really cute together in Gambino's Christmas journal. And they're really good friends. And also get over guys fairly quickly. XD;; Eh.

I think Sasha either completely forgot there was anything between her and Gino, or she really thought there was nothing between them at all. I don't know, I'm not a big fan of her character.

Haha, yeah, he is too nice for his own good.

...It may become his downfall?![/ominous tone]

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
EvilAuthor

Quoted for absolute truth here; this, ironically, is the reason I love to imagine poor Gino in the creepy situations I imagine him in, so Liam somebody could comfort the poor guy.

And, Miss Isis, the idea of Sasha needing a guy with about the same burden level makes sense. I mean, both Sasha and Liam are relatively innocent (as in not emo, not as in not perverted), and there is a sort of ditziness to them both which makes them adorable (but I prefer Sasha with Ian and Gino with Liam).

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I wasn't a fan of her either. The only thing I liked about her was her relationship with Moira.

Of course, it could be that Sasha can't tell how people actually feel about her. When she was with Ian, she didn't even seem to notice it was a date. With Gino, her main interest was what was going on, not who she was with or why. Until the boys started fighting over her, I don't think she even realized either of them were interested in her [Except the Masque....but she didn't know that was Gino]
EvilAuthor
I wasn't a fan of her either. The only thing I liked about her was her relationship with Moira.

Of course, it could be that Sasha can't tell how people actually feel about her. When she was with Ian, she didn't even seem to notice it was a date. With Gino, her main interest was what was going on, not who she was with or why. Until the boys started fighting over her, I don't think she even realized either of them were interested in her [Except the Masque....but she didn't know that was Gino]

Yeah, that's a good point. Maybe she's just caught up in her own world that she doesn't pick up in the subtleties they drop when they were around her. The poor guys around her. XD; But, it was still weird, even after the whole fiasco, it doesn't seem like she ever communicated with them after the Return of Gambino. She didn't even really acknowledge them to their face in that year's Halloween event. Rejected!

It'd be interesting if she actually did start to lean towards either one, but Ian seems to be losing interest in Sasha.

Dapper Creature

EvilAuthor

Seriously. xP
o.o Maybe they 'help' each other get over guys. ninja Hmm, Gino's kindness being his downfall...like maybe taking home an odd injured stranger with an interest in G-Corp's actions? x3 Well anyway, I need to go to bed, Goodnight to everyone.

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Rychi
EvilAuthor

Yeah, that's a good point. Maybe she's just caught up in her own world that she doesn't pick up in the subtleties they drop when they were around her. The poor guys around her. XD; But, it was still weird, even after the whole fiasco, it doesn't seem like she ever communicated with them after the Return of Gambino. She didn't even really acknowledge them to their face in that year's Halloween event. Rejected!

It'd be interesting if she actually did start to lean towards either one, but Ian seems to be losing interest in Sasha.
The second he's over her, she'll be interested.

I think Gino should date Sam. Ian should stay single for now until the male/female ratio balances out a bit.
Artemis Isis
EvilAuthor

Seriously. xP
o.o Maybe they 'help' each other get over guys. ninja Hmm, Gino's kindness being his downfall...like maybe taking home an odd injured stranger with an interest in G-Corp's actions? x3 Well anyway, I need to go to bed, Goodnight to everyone.

That would be a nice twist. I think that may be possible. XD Gee, this old hobo knows a whole lot about G-Corp, how interesting, doesn't seem like a bad thing though, no possible awful scenario, right? Haha, Gino set up G-Corp again without knowing exactly what they were doing down there, despite the fact it BLEW UP their house.

Not the brightest bulb in the box. XD;; Gewdnight to you too.

Haha, that's exactly what would happen. Because that's what happens in real life, right? XD;

It would be nice if Gino went for Sam, she seems like she's pretty practical and has a brain in her head, even if she does have a crush on Liam. I really agree that Ian should stay single, he's better on his own, more fun that way. He's a good, independent character.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Um... I read the prom manga over again... Sasha, why would you be repulsed by Gino asking you to prom? I understand what he said was kind of weird, but come on... just because he doesn't have special Liam muscles doesn't mean he's not hot... I actually thought Gino looked very nice when he asked her to prom... with his shirt ripped open... redface

I also saw a lot of Liam/Gino in it, but that's just me; I mean, Gino's living with Liam at the moment, and Liam did sound as though he was trying to kick him out of the apartment so he wouldn't have to hear Gino talk about Sasha, and then get jealous of her. Yeah, I REALLY want Liam and Gino to get together, though I really don't mind Liam with Sam or Natasha, and I can always ship Gino with whoever my bizarre brain thinks to ship him with that day. And yes, Sasha and Moira would be adorable. biggrin
@ Rychi : That would be the best pairing I can see now but you're right, they should introduce some more female NPCs soon. 3nodding Also, I know this is a bit off topic, but could you add my Xmas drawings to your fanart section? sweatdrop I forgot to ask before.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hello there! How's everyone doing? Well, handsoffgucci, can I see your fanart, it sounds really interesting and fun! And I do wonder when they'll introduce more female NPC's. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff