41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magus
Panda Hat and the Gold Medal.,

and the feathered alchemy wings.

Hmm, I havent had any items above Dtail besides that shiny toilet bowl

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=100124089#title

But who hasnt had a golden doughnut at one point or another?

To bad that person I would borrow from got tricked out of it...and it never came back *shrugs*

-------------------------------

but yeah for my list

getting User Image would be pretty sweet. But until we see what happens with the coming alchemy changes *shrugs*

I did have a goal of getting quoted by all admins and devs, but Ive pretty much done that, although Im not sure if DJ has actually quoted me, though he did awnser one of my Qs in a webcast so I count that.

Other than that I would like to own all 03s at the same time at some point, but Im indifferent if I dont since its pretty much ruled out.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

My bucket list (in the order I would like to complete it)
- Have a design in Crosstitch I was so, so happy! Thanks Gaia! c:
- Win an art auction
- Get a pair of mini's
- Create a huge charity/giveaway

I also used to want an expensive aquarium but I've grown weary of that goal and removed it. I'd love to win an expensive pet or a rare SDplus from a CI but that's out of my control! I also have an entirely different bucket list of people I want art from and that list will probably keep growing forever.

Angelic Nitemare

Got three items on my list.

All 03's. Half way there.

Angelic wings. Half way there.

And to try and go a full year without someone reporting me for trolling for having a different opinion and calling people on BS.

So far, I have to wait till next year for that one.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sweet Angel Mary
Einrick
Two things that I would like to do (that aren't item-related) include obtaining all alchemy formulas and obtaining all zOMG recipes. Not to make, mind you, but just to have a full set of them.

but the wing formulas are rare enough as it is, there's no point in having one sit in storage.

A large enough pool makes any low-probability chance reasonable. wink Of course, that just means I'd need the time to produce thousands of Alchemist's Cases.

Or the 15000+ Cases no doubt necessary for one copy of each wing formula at each level. I did say all formulas, after all...

Of course, an "all formulas but the backwing ones" is a much more reasonable short-term goal. Getting those backwing formulas would take a looooong time; I'm not actually planning on any serious formula/recipe hunting until I'm done with various item/money gathering quests.

Mega Bit

I think I've done some of the things I've always wanted to do on here, but not all:
Get minis - done
Place in cosplay avi arena - done
Place in original avi arena - pending
Reach level 12 in zomg with all relevant dms rings - pending (like 3 or 4 rings left)
Clear entire wishlist - pending (not likely, it grows too fast)
Be more talkative/post more in the forums - general life goal / forever ongoing lolol

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Jesus Bot
User Image
Oh my god... I'm not just imagining this. I even closed my browser down at first in disbelief.

Thank you so much! burning_eyes

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
My bucket list would have to be this (quite impossible)

item quest
Get the Rosamund doll
Maybe quest a Majoko Mariko doll
Quest every Angelic item under the sun (excluding Angelic Halo)

Non-item related
Get more gold for art funds for the eternal request

Trash Witch

I've never broken past a mill either. ONE OF THESE DAYS I'm going to get myself copious free time, a proper scanner, some ink, and a bundle of expensive luxurious paper and let that nectarine e-cash pour into my e-purse. Hit two birds with a rock. Presuming I'm not old, quivering, and senile by then. And presuming anyone would actually pay me for my cavemanesque art.

But I'd never explicitly make it a bucket list. Out of fear I might kick it. The bucket, I mean.

Tricky Cat

daydreamer_girl

So peeps, do you have a bucket list?
Bonus, If Gaia were to close down tommorrow, what would you be doing in your last hours?

Filing a ticket for a refund on unused cash.
It may not be a successful ticket, but I can try.

Dedicated Conventioneer

This is a very good question.

Mostly, I think the only bucket list item I have is a really nice piece of artwork. I'm always so jealous of people with beautiful artwork.

I've done so much on here I can't think of anything else. I've leveled my ZOMG rings to the highest level, vended high end items, reached a big quest (Gloriana's Chantilly lace), been a mod, featured, own a rare cat, participated in a giant gift giving extravaganza, made art for people...

Making it to level 10 in alchemy would be nice. smile

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Einrick
Sweet Angel Mary
Einrick
Two things that I would like to do (that aren't item-related) include obtaining all alchemy formulas and obtaining all zOMG recipes. Not to make, mind you, but just to have a full set of them.

but the wing formulas are rare enough as it is, there's no point in having one sit in storage.

A large enough pool makes any low-probability chance reasonable. wink Of course, that just means I'd need the time to produce thousands of Alchemist's Cases.

Or the 15000+ Cases no doubt necessary for one copy of each wing formula at each level. I did say all formulas, after all...

Of course, an "all formulas but the backwing ones" is a much more reasonable short-term goal. Getting those backwing formulas would take a looooong time; I'm not actually planning on any serious formula/recipe hunting until I'm done with various item/money gathering quests.

well you'd actually have to use the formulas to create the higher level wing formulas so i guess it'd take you several years. my bucket list actually seems reasonable compared to yours.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Someday I'd like to be lv 10 in alchemy, maybe not to make back wings, though that would we cool, but just to make lv 10.

I'd also need to finish leveling my rings in zOMG I got bored and only made it to 11.8 and not to 12.

I'd also like to someday get Sly the Fox. I've tried before, but I always seem to lose momentum about a 1/3 of the way in and then Gaia will release something else super awesome I just have to have. emotion_facepalm I swear I will someday own that fox.

If Gaia did close tomorrow I'd prolly freak, I just spend some GC. I'd prolly make as many outfits as I could and save them and my art and make sure to add all my friends on skype.

Stellar Succubus

Eliante
VVhip
Eliante
Mine would be to post something relevant in each forum and subforum that's possible to post in. There are so many that I've just never touched before.

I thought this'd be a great one too, until I realised there are RP forums. Stuffed there. I don't RP. I RP for money in real life (not what you think but close enough), not at all competent at translating that into online skills. So that's out for me! Good luck! Have you gone very far with it? Found any new and good forums that you didn't know existed because of ticking this one slowly off your Gaia Bucket List?

I think I'd like to see my gold count rise above 10m. It's never gone above 10m. At most, 7m?

I guess is to do 3 free headshots (almost) daily until infinity. I'm no stellar artist, I'm under no illusions there. This isn't false modesty, either! I am genuinely mediocre. I find it relaxing and enjoyable to give people free art. It's purely hobby zone for me. Hence why I do not charge! I haven't kept count but I'd say I've done about fifty headshots. I wonder if I could do a thousand? Seems like a nice round number.

I'd do a free headshot for everyone in the GCD, but I prefer to give free art to those that post in my thread. I don't like surprise gifting my work to people because I don't want for them to feel any cause for false gratitude, there are so many amazing artists, it'd be like shoveling dirt at the foot of a mountain.

I don't really rp myself, so it will definitely be stepping out of my comfort zone. I suppose that's part of what having a bucket list is about. I am surprised at all the subforums there actually are out there. They can get really special interest.

That's a really great way of looking at it!

There are! I did a bit of a trawl, and there's way more than I would have ever thought we'd need! Obviously many are quite infrequently posted in, but there are insular little communities everywhere!

Tiny Alchemist

Manga placement, or some other reference in the plot.

A staff member making a fan sign for me.

I've already achieved a few things on my bucket list, like making the GCD freak out, winning a rather large amount of gold multiple times, and getting someone to break out in dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff