Mine would have to be:
1. Getting the Michael's wings 3nodding
2. Getting the main GCD regulars on to my friend list (never going to happen, and where did half of them go?)
3. Managing to actually sell some of my artwork for a huge amount... like 20M for a single full body rofl
If Gaia were to close tomorrow my bucket list would just be to make as many avatar combinations as possible and save them before the site went down!
Make 1 million gold or more
Level up all my rings in zOMG!
Complete all quests in zOMG!
Own every tattoo from Natasha
Own all birthstone items
Reach level 10 in Alchemy
Get all the items off my wishlist
I've got my work cut out for me.
As far as Gaiaonline shutting down? Well s**t. I don't know what I'd do with myself sad
my main goal on gaia right now is to get all the achievements some day (which includes getting to a decent level on heralds of chaos, level 10 alchemy and lol backwings).
i don't think i have space on my list for any more goals. emo
i would like to buy some fancy expensive art someday though.
if gaia shut down, i would cry for eternity in a dark corner and shut out the world and probably die since i won't be able to eat because i'm too busy crying.
i never really thought about a bucket list for here.. well, if i did have a list..
1. get that last eb recipe.
2. level completely to cl 12 and craft all recipes and epics from dms.
3. own the brennivin belt (i can live with just one of his items ^^)
4. have my inventory explode by owning 1k+ nicolae undies. 5. nicolae actually recognize me as his main squeeze.
5. nicolae post on my profile just to troll me and make my day/year/life? sweatdrop
6. okay that would be cool to have a background "extras" appearance in the manga. xd
7. have a signature avatar and stop changing clothes so much. (probably can never get myself to do this. sweatdrop )
then again, i don't know.. like, i am okay with not fulfilling it all. it gives me a reason to log on zomg when i want to, or be lazy with questing anyway. sweatdrop *thinks more about bucket list*