Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gaian animals???

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

I just thinking wouldn't that be kool. I mean it would make you even more unique than you already are. just a thought. wondering what other people thought about it... ??? vote in the poll if you like... I really just want to talk about it...

it would be kool to vote. just to see what otheres think...
the animal could be displayed with you Avatar.... and could live like by your house. like in the yard.. or in the house... or if a farm animal like a horse you could buy a barn to put it in...
And then we'll just rename the place NeoGaiaPets...
how does everyone else feel???
sounds cool! Would the animals be displayed in your avi? Could there be a ferret???? 0.0
ANIMALS R GREAT AND IF ANY ONE HATES THEM I'LL SHOOT THEM WHITH MY IRAQY PISTOL
that is not what I meant.. I thought it would be kool to just have them like as more of a display... I mean for instance I like cats.. I could have a cat with my avatar...

Touya Gehn
And then we'll just rename the place NeoGaiaPets...
yeah. that was the whole point.. it would be to more yourself more unique..

Bohemian Baby
sounds cool! Would the animals be displayed in your avi? Could there be a ferret???? 0.0
FREE THE ANIMALS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek
Shouldnt this be in the feedback section....
hehe.. there will always be someone who doesn't agree.. and yes. I do know about neopets.. but this idea isn't like that...

#1sonicfan
ANIMALS R GREAT AND IF ANY ONE HATES THEM I'LL SHOOT THEM WHITH MY IRAQY PISTOL
opps. yeah. I think you are right..

Raziel_Logan
Shouldnt this be in the feedback section....
CURES U ALL Y DO U HATE ME crying
SILLY RABITT TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!
we don't.. at least I don't.. I don't have a reason to dislike you.. sorry about that.

#1sonicfan
CURES U ALL Y DO U HATE ME crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas