This poll closed on March 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Swashbuckling Swapper

13,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I don't think it's a good idea. Gaia is not NeoPets.

I think Gaia should inovate and create new funny things not became a carbon-copy of what NeoPets is...But that's me.
I have a question.. how long have you guys been on here.. I am not in the mood to look it up.. just easier to ask..
QUESTION: WHY DO PEOPLE EAT MONKEY TESTICLES ? domokun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want it to be like neopets. I would just want the animals to be displayed with the avatar.. I thought it would be kool...

AlfaPlus
I don't think it's a good idea. Gaia is not NeoPets.

I think Gaia should inovate and create new funny things not became a carbon-copy of what NeoPets is...But that's me.
excuse me.. but if you are going to talk like that.. please leaVE!!!!!!

#1sonicfan
QUESTION: WHY DO PEOPLE EAT MONKEY TESTICLES ? domokun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IVE BEEN ON FOR 999999967 HOUR AND IM GETTING A LITTLE CRAZY!!!!!!!!
w/e

#1sonicfan
IVE BEEN ON FOR 999999967 HOUR AND IM GETTING A LITTLE CRAZY!!!!!!!!
NO ONE IS MY FRIEND SO IM NOT LEAVING MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<center> Gaian Pets. Heh. It will most likely be enforced eventully, Gaia is almost starting to look like Neopets. 'Sept it's PG13.
HEY DUDE WHAT WITH THE MONKEY????????????????????????????????
I do agree with that... that is one reason I have stand longer here...

Troubleseeker
<center> Gaian Pets. Heh. It will most likely be enforced eventully, Gaia is almost starting to look like Neopets. 'Sept it's PG13.
HEY DOES ANY ONE HERE LIKE SONIC??????? wink
I have been on here almost since the begining... just a few months sort of the begining... and well, it has changed alot.
IF NO LIKES SONIC IM LEAVEING crying
I have played neopets at one time.. and that was along time ago... I am just saying.. to maybe have them displayed in your avatar... I mean, I ride horses.. and I am into anime... I just thought it would be kool to have a horse with my avatar...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games