Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'll have to make some updates with what MC's we got from this year and regarding the information about the discontinuing of MC's for the future.

Gem

Panumbra
I'll have to make some updates with what MC's we got from this year and regarding the information about the discontinuing of MC's for the future.

Wait, MCs are gone? I guess it got replaced by Cloud 9 monthly items..

Addium's Significant Otter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
I opted for "valuable" but, I define that more in terms of total functionality, than MP price. Items with things like background cutters, body mods, eyebrows, and so on are best in my book because they can be used with so many other items.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Mallori_Cantare
Panumbra

Wait, MCs are gone? I guess it got replaced by Cloud 9 monthly items..

Yeah, they're not called "Monthly Collectibles" anymore, and have been replaced by the Cloud 9 monthly contribution item things. This means I'll have to do some backtracking for the months where the old-style MC's were phased out and the Cloud 9 ones were phased in to find out what they were (they have tiers based on how much you shell out I think, so that may make it slightly more complicated). emotion_donotwant

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
For those of you who still check out this thread periodically, I'm planning to update it soon. I have to go about figuring out what the Cloud 9 items were and a few other aspects to tie the thread together more neatly.Stay tuned! I may reach out to the community for some help as well, so I can mamke sure things end up looking and working the way I want them to. biggrin

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Finally back from my trip, so I can start to dedicate some more time to this thread! Trying to avoid putting it on the back-burner for too long.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Also trying to think if I'll add things from Spinami to this or not? In terms of re-colors. I think it might be too difficult a task, especially if the rotations for items changes periodically. For now, I'll stick with the MC's while they were still MC's, then look into the new format Gaia started to use for their subscription service in terms of granted items.

Shirtless Bloodsucker

22,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I like expinsive/valuable items. also cheap stuff too. I'm just happy to have stuff. heart I love kins, gaia cash, spin items, bundles.

Sweetheart

Hands down it's Fire Flower. The level of detail put into it outranks them all imo. I prefer the old style design of the Donation items versus the newer style.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hands down it's Fire Flower. The level of detail put into it outranks them all imo. I prefer the old style design of the Donation items versus the newer style.

Oh man, I remember when that came out. It was so vibrant! Many of the current MC's or newer-style items seem far less vibrant in the same way. Good gradients on the FF, whereas a lot of other items are monochromatic or overly saturated.

Professional Loiterer

User ImageAh yes, the Nitmare Scarf. My first love.
October 2003 items were the bomb. Month after I joined so will always take the cake.

Smol Cranberry

31,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
From Cloud 9, I love Maleficent Yen best. It works with so many items since it’s in offchrome and vintage. It’s one reason why I haven’t gotten the Anubis version.
For MCs, I really like the Psyche and Cupid items for the unique coloring of the wings and hair. The Wizard of Oz Glenda item is also up there for it’s similar color scheme.

Tipsy Lunatic

I dunno....

I like items mostly for their use. So by that definition I voted 'Newer' ones.
But honestly, a few of the older ones will always have a place in my heart.

My first donation item was The Demonic Pitchfork so it's always gonna have some sentimental value.
And the older ones seem to be more... 'Classic Gaia' and so even though they're dated it's not like they ever really go out of style. But they're mostly only good for "Gaia-themed" avatars.

Sexy Goat

trust me,I donated a lot of item between 1-10b,I'm addicted to opening a hell portal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff