Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]

Original Prophet

Monthly collectibles are timeless!💜🍀⬆️

Premium Member

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The wings thing like day 1 to day 7 heart

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shainalene

The mini angel wings?

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Tute Sweet
Like most others, apparently, I think MCs were the best era.

Best of the best IMO was Kiki Kitty. Hands down.
I remember absolutely falling in love with her when she came out - several of the poses were a real first for our avatar art. She was the first true plushie on Gaia and such a cute item.
Kiki's one of those quintessential Gaia items, with loads of spin-off items and references throughout the site. An icon. Queen of the handhelds. Just *chef kiss*

Yes, Kiki is iconic! Kiki and Coco were an era, to be sure; the subsequent other items (e.g., the slippers) were also pretty nice. I honestly don't feel like they've made a plushie that is quite as simple and effective as Kiki/Coco since then--at least from the MC/ASI perspective

Premium Member

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Panumbra
shainalene

The mini angel wings?

Yes I really love the day 7, because the item is little expensive sometimes so I sell it on mp
Seal Slippers.... They are so cute!

Crylypso's Sweetheart

Beloved Cat

11,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Free gcash heart

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shainalene
Panumbra
shainalene

The mini angel wings?

Yes I really love the day 7, because the item is little expensive sometimes so I sell it on mp

I used to have a pair eons ago, and they do add a nice little flair to a set. I do like how, despite them being older pixel art, they blend well with most new sets/items/head items.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
STD Coated Slut
Seal Slippers.... They are so cute!

I can't recall if I ever owned a pair myself, but I have to say that they are one of the older MC's that stand up even with the more modern/improved pixel art for Gaia.

Business Businessman

It's probably always going to be the angelic/nitemare minis for me. I quested long and hard for my devil's tail back in the day, but the minis always eluded me.... until I came back years later and snapped up a pair. Now all I need is an Angelic Halo and my teenage self will be hella proud hahaha.
the highest quitter
HALO.

BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER EVER HAVE ONE.

Best post. I wish this were still true, i really cant believe they re-released everything i worked so hard for aka angelic sash and nightmare scarf back in the gap.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Protocol Rain
It's probably always going to be the angelic/nitemare minis for me. I quested long and hard for my devil's tail back in the day, but the minis always eluded me.... until I came back years later and snapped up a pair. Now all I need is an Angelic Halo and my teenage self will be hella proud hahaha.

I feel you. I kind of want to reobtain my Winged Anklets, Guitar of Angelus, and Guitar of Demona. I have one of the Devil Tail recolors, but the one item I really wanted (and finally got) was the Angelic Scarf. I snagged an Angelic Sash as well, but that was really secondary. There appear to be at least three versions of the "original" one:the 2003 release ones, the 2013 re-release, and then ones that were re-released again (possibly after they did the big account purge ages ago) in 2017. I might be mixing up times for the "purge" though, so those might be the liberated 2013 ones.I don't see any of the originals (2003) on the MP though.
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I would to this day still kill for the angelic staff. Also really tried to quest for a Kiki plush, but it didn’t work out very well! xp

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lumoz
the highest quitter
HALO.

BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER EVER HAVE ONE.

Best post. I wish this were still true, i really cant believe they re-released everything i worked so hard for aka angelic sash and nightmare scarf back in the gap.

If I recall, at least one of those re-releases was from them purging accounts that people hadn't touched for years, so they removed those accounts and liberated their inventories, releasing some of those items back onto the MP. Those could be the 2013 ones; they also have ones from 2017 which might have been them doing the same thing then as well, but I can't recall.

With how inflation has worked with Gaia, even those coveted items are much more obtainable for a bit of actual money, which dilutes their value and relates to your sentiments. I never really cared for the angelic/nightmare items except for the Angelic Scarf, and I worked my butt off for it back in the day; now it's basically worthless looking at the MP prices and it's disheartening in it's own way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff