Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Inquisitive Bibliophile

I don't cosplay so it's unlikely I'll be scrambling for these items but I love FMA and it's long been one of my favorite mangas--I also enjoyed the Brotherhood anime since it followed the manga more closely than the original anime.

I'm really glad to see this sponsor and these items, even if it's just as a fan of the series. =3 (Also--I LoLed to see Black Hayate included in Roy's item. <3 )
Evalinna
why is it a mother ******** RIG emotion_donotwant evil

i don't play RIGs, can't afford to. Gaia you're just...i don't even know what you are, but that was below the belt. Taking my favorite anime (talking 1st series here) that i've loved since i was 14, making it into items, but in fecking RIG form!!!! not cool

sleep with one eye open -_-

~Eva
Really? Are you so lacking in creativity that you can't think about taking the cash you might have spent the items, buying something that sells well and using the resulting gold to buy the particular item you want?

Damn right I'm going to be condescending, you're flipping your s**t over ******** pixels for Christ's sake. Priorities man.

Slumbering Tengu

Cool!
I'm not huge into FMA but I still like it
I wish that lust's claws were separate from her dress though
I don't want her dress I just want dem claws emo

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Why do these things only happen when I'm broke?!?!?! gonk
The one item in the announcement I was interested in, the adorable puppy, only had one pose. Why Gaia, why is this the one time you avoid making a cute rig pet. You could have done so many cute things with it. emo

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Obsequious Minion
I... really don't care about FMA at all.

Okay, I take that back. I care about ONE thing from FMA. And that's Gluttony. But I highly doubt we'll be getting a Gluttony item! And if we do, it won't be anything good.

there's his tongue in the Seven Sins item... not as nice as Natasha's tongue though emotion_donotwant

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
Holy crap, FMA! Well done Gaia, well done!

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Mereluna
I want a goldshop knock off of the Winry wig now. gonk Omg want.

i would like a gold ship kick of this RIG, ya know cuz everyone can't afford RIGs or any excess thing.
Specially ed's coat, i like that
AMERICA RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Beloved Shapeshifter

You can only buy the CI if you live in the US. That kinda sucks. neutral Ah well, at least they can be bought off the MP.

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Is there someone from U.S that is kind enough to tell me what is in the new shop Mecha Neko ? pretty please?

Everyday Garbage

I love how so many people are, at least it seems like they are, blaming Gaia for this being U.S. restricted.
It's a licensing issue.
Not Gaia's fault.
It's not like the items are completely unavailable to people outside the U.S.

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
iPYGG
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/87063/ FMAB Winry Rockbell

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

new quest emotion_dowant

Angelic Nitemare

Krissim Klaw
The one item in the announcement I was interested in, the adorable puppy, only had one pose. Why Gaia, why is this the one time you avoid making a cute rig pet. You could have done so many cute things with it. emo

Black hayate doesn't live by your rules. He only wants one pose, AND YOU WILL LOVE THE SH*T OUT OF IT. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff