• Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Atemu
dantesparta
Atemu
meep12345
User Image
Huh, I was expecting... Well... Better... or... Well... More, honestly cat_neutral

Plus, I remember why I don't like Brotherhood now... I hated that version (the manga version?) of the Seven Deadly Sins cat_xp

Eh, that is 299gCa$h I won't be spending cat_xd

Yes, the manga version, because that's what Brotherhood was based on. I'm glad it's this version of the homunculi and not the 2003 counterparts.

I hated the original series I love fmab its not as childish

...What? You are aware both variations are shonen, right? They were both intended for young boys around the age of eight. Meaning that yes, what you're watching is indeed childish, because it was made for children.

Also the 2003 anime isn't the original series. The original series is actually the manga, which Brotherhood was based on.

I'll put it this way that brotherhood was more serious...

and by the original I was referring to the original anime series so as far as the anime goes it is the original.

didn't mean to offend anyone... did you know the original yugioh manga was a shonen where in the first manga the shadow game consist of yugi making a man stab his hand out of greed, and made him go crazy... I don't exactly think that appropriate for 8 year olds... just like I don't think some episodes are appropriate, and brotherhood. Like the episode where the dad turns his daughter into a talking chimaera, and the episode Hughes dies.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
whats the name of the dog in the annoucement for this?

amanthamarie's Husband

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXX_ichigo_xXx09

Hayate

but as far as what item it is it comes with roy mustangs item

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
dantesparta
xXX_ichigo_xXx09

Hayate

but as far as what item it is it comes with roy mustangs item

thanks!

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
    Mustang is SO expensive. Geeeeeeeze.

Love it though. biggrin

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Thank god I got Winry before it went up. lol
Augh, why must the uniform be so damn expensive? emo
-cracks knuckles- Time to sell more s**t.

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Celestarre
*sobs forever because she's broke and can't buy this RIG*

User Image

with you on that one..it sucks..i love fma but when something good comes out im sunk

Dapper Conventioneer

11,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
love this heart

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
it kinda sucks that I can't buy it out of the cash shop

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
What the everloving ******** happened to the price of Scar's item?? It shot up almost 400K since yesterday.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
....I'm so depressed. This is like my dream series RIG...and I can't even buy it!!! crying

It's not like Canada is that far from the US...and can't be bothered to put us in the licensing agreement like they did for the Tsubasa sponsorship...

Demonic Lover

Beast Henshin
What the everloving ******** happened to the price of Scar's item?? It shot up almost 400K since yesterday.
Oh damn ._.; 600k now... thank god I got it for my boyfriend when it was 200kish ): what sucks the most is, this RIG is leaving in less than a month right?, it's the Revolution Dusk/Down all over again = 3=; never rereleased, those items are just going to become more and more expensive over time, ugh u 3u; stupid pretty expensive Winry...

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Viviette Valentine
Beast Henshin
Oh damn ._.; 600k now... thank god I got it for my boyfriend when it was 200kish ): what sucks the most is, this RIG is leaving in less than a month right?, it's the Revolution Dusk/Down all over again = 3=; never rereleased, those items are just going to become more and more expensive over time, ugh u 3u; stupid pretty expensive Winry...

I was literally just like "Hey, I can afford this, in fact, I bet it got cheaper by now!"

NOPE.gif

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

******** yeah! I got FMAB Roy Mustang 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out