Total Votes:[ 123 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Ursine Star

24,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka
"This survey contains no controversial questions" Bwehehe, that would have been fun...

Here are the questions I got:
Quote:
1. How long have you been a part of the Gaia Community?
2. Have you ever purchased Gaia Cash?
*3. Why do you choose not to purchase GCash?
4. Would any of the following make you consider purchasing GCash?
*5. How often do you change your avatar's outfit?
6. What areas of Gaia Online do you frequent?
7. What items would you like to see on Gaia?
8. What would you like to see more of on Gaia?

I'm curious to see what questions those who buy GCash got. Where they different?

edit: seems the survey might be glitchy...

Instead of your 3 & 4, there were: how often you buy GC, how much GC you usually buy at once, whether you only buy GC during discounts, and what you spend your GC on.

Revered Connoisseur

I filled the boxes with 'NO MORE GOLD GENERATORS.' I wonder if that helps and that's the same answer from other boycotting people like me.

Fashionable Fatcat

idk how much this survey will affect gaia's ways User Image but I said no more gold gens, less announcement spam, continue gaia's manga, have the games (especially zomg) User Image fixed/matter, and fix the damned inflation lol they brought that crap on themselves User Image but I was really upset at how all the questions were about buy GC. User Image like seriously? they are ignoring the real problem. if they really wanted to know what was wrong they would ask, 'what's wrong with gaia'? and not, 'why don't u buy GC?' User Image and really gaia, just be honest and start giving a crap about your users because if this survey doesn't do anything to make them change at least one thing, then gaia is doomed User Image (lol and hopefully tentacl) User Image oh and the weird inappropriate adds.........User Image yeahh that too.

Sweet Witch

My survey answers were pretty similar to what I've read here, like asking for no gold generators. I also asked for better item tagging, that's been bothering me for awhile.

Alien Sweetheart

I pretty much said, I want more interaction with the user, more interaction from the NPCs, more stuff with the plot/manga and more items based off of said Plot/Manga....seriously I really want items based off of the adventures of the Manga.... eek

Sweet Witch

Meushi
I pretty much said, I want more interaction with the user, more interaction from the NPCs, more stuff with the plot/manga and more items based off of said Plot/Manga....seriously I really want items based off of the adventures of the Manga.... eek
I asked for the same thing! I couldn't think of anything specific, but I asked for items related to the storyline too. 3nodding

Alien Sweetheart

Chixen
Meushi
I asked for the same thing! I couldn't think of anything specific, but I asked for items related to the storyline too. 3nodding

Just think if we could dress up like Gaia, or Nyx or even Ladyhands!

Friendly Dreamer

I wish there had been a bit more questions and that it wasn't so oriented over GC... There is so much more that I would have liked to say.

Familiar Lunatic

Calaidi
gataka
"This survey contains no controversial questions" Bwehehe, that would have been fun...

Here are the questions I got:
Quote:
1. How long have you been a part of the Gaia Community?
2. Have you ever purchased Gaia Cash?
*3. Why do you choose not to purchase GCash?
4. Would any of the following make you consider purchasing GCash?
*5. How often do you change your avatar's outfit?
6. What areas of Gaia Online do you frequent?
7. What items would you like to see on Gaia?
8. What would you like to see more of on Gaia?

I'm curious to see what questions those who buy GCash got. Where they different?

edit: seems the survey might be glitchy...

Instead of your 3 & 4, there were: how often you buy GC, how much GC you usually buy at once, whether you only buy GC during discounts, and what you spend your GC on.
That's kinda strange, I mean shouldn't they already know all that? confused

Loyal Lover

When it asked if I've purchased Gaia Cash before I did say yes but it never asked if I still do and my method of payment. I've stopped buying cash because my method of payment doesn't work anymore. Used to use my phone. ._. So I no longer buy cash but I did in the past.

For items I'd like to see on Gaia, I basically just said more items for males and less frilly girly things. We got enough girly items. I feel the reason we got those recolored swim trunks for this "summer event" was because people probably asked why nothing for the guys.
As for what I'd like to see more of on GAIA, I pretty much just asked for more staff communication like what ATA used to do and for more item generators, Not Gold gens ((Which I put in all caps XDD))

The survey was very Gaia Cash oriented. Was kinda hoping there'd be a few more questions. I'm all for filling out surveys to help Gaia.

Tricky Cat

Daltar
I filled the boxes with 'NO MORE GOLD GENERATORS.' I wonder if that helps and that's the same answer from other boycotting people like me.

Pretty much my box too.
What do you want to see more of?
-Gold Shop Updates, and no more gold gens.

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
Well this could be either good in the fact that Gaia may actually listen to us, or this could be bad in the fact that the main complaint will be ignored. Quit personally I'm hopeful that they do actually listen and heed our words. And yes I will be taking the survey.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Daltar

That was pretty much my answer for "What would you like to see more of on Gaia."

For What items, I said "More bara and male items in general"

Summery Seeker

Chixen
My survey answers were pretty similar to what I've read here, like asking for no gold generators. I also asked for better item tagging, that's been bothering me for awhile.

Ohhh, that's a good one! It bugs me too Dx I put no more gold generators (much like everyone else here), but also asked for less expensive cash shop items, more Loyal's Bazaar items, an actual effort to decrease inflation (lol yeah right) and to bring Ask the Admin back crying

Original Survivor

To bad there wasn't a 'Things you'd like to see LESS of' option.

I just put what I could down, and added I want to see a Tiger I AM pet, zOMG! Badges as Achievements, and other things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff