Total Votes:[ 123 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Done!

The last two questions should have been textbox instead of single-row text. It was way too easy to go out of it. Also, some questions could have requiered more specification from the users; "games" and "virtual worlds" are pretty large like answers. An additional field to add more comments we might have couldn't have hurted either smile

Greedy Drake

I clicked everything but gold gens and monthly collectibles (because usually those go cheap on the mp with everyone buying them) I just put I wanted more full EI's and that I "Liked the frilly s**t they already put out" sweatdrop

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Thallo Eyein
I don't think much will be done with the survey except for maybe the GC questions, but this is roughly what I said to that no one on the other side.

Quote:

*"Did you ever buy GC" - No.

*"Why don't you buy GC?" - Now: no longer interested in financially supporting the company that Gaia Interactive, Inc. has become.

*"What might make it more attractive for you to buy GC" - (Far!) less obtrusive advertisements for GC might be a start. (not really, but ehh)

*"What items do you want to see on Gaia" - Less extremely girly items. Less sexually suggestive items.

*"What do you want to see more on Gaia" - Gaia keeping their promises, finishing a new project (before starting the next one), correct spelling and information in advertisements and items, more (honest) interaction between staff and users, new/fixed games, less focus on GC and 'sales'. Fixing or rapid abolition of Gaia Gold.

Couldn't be bothered to put more time into formulating things better to be honest. Not much faith in it, and I guess I don't care enough sweatdrop

Speaking of correct spelling and information in Announcements, the one that just went up has "DATE HERE" in bold. lol

I really like how concise and well-thought out yours is.

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

This survey had the "what more do you want of" but did not have the "what less do you want of" so I wrote "NO MORE GOLD GENERATORS" because that's what I want. This isn't a survey if you're not asking the right questions, go back to the drawing board Gaia and stop pretending you give a s**t about the community and your consumer's needs.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Slick Southpaw
lololol they'll know which one is mine xd

I almost wrote "more purple bunnies please!" but I thought it would have been too specific rofl

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I tried filling out the survey but I only get redirected back here and that's the only time I've ever opened it.

Divine Muse

Purgatories
This survey had the "what more do you want of" but did not have the "what less do you want of" so I wrote "NO MORE GOLD GENERATORS" because that's what I want. This isn't a survey if you're not asking the right questions, go back to the drawing board Gaia and stop pretending you give a s**t about the community and your consumer's needs.

I did that too, less Gold gens would be great. They are lazy as hell and if nothing is good to buy with that gold, what is the point of buying Gold gens?

We need more items, less gold gens, more story plot and more to do here than "OHAY GUYS WE HAVE A CASH SHOP ERMAGAWD!" x9000

Time-traveling Senshi

Jinglybell
I clicked everything but gold gens and monthly collectibles (because usually those go cheap on the mp with everyone buying them) I just put I wanted more full EI's and that I "Liked the frilly s**t they already put out" sweatdrop

The only reason I didn't click letters is because I don't use my Cash to get them. I buy them directly through the Learn More page Get One button because I have this monthly tradition of getting eight. So I don't go through the Cash Shop or Marketplace. I go the way we had to get them before the Cash Shop came about.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

I asked for more deflation rigs, since I couldn't say no more gold generators :/

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I put that I'd want to see more updates to non-monetized areas of Gaia that we were promised, but never given, but who knows if anyone's actually gonna listen to the feedback.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
CreativeButLazy
I noticed there was a question for what do want more of, but no question for what do we want less of. Too bad.

Depends on how you word your answers, for example you could include that "I would like see a focus on quality over quantity in regards to items".

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I said that I wasn't buying GCash because their practices are rather shady. I don't feel inclined to buy when it would appear that none of my money will go towards supporting a site I use and love. I am tired of gold gens and all the nice new items going for billions on the MP. I am tired of being spammed with announcements for the cash shop. So until things change, I am not going to be spending money on Gaia. I could get a Warcraft or EVE subscription for the prices that they charge for pixels. talk2hand ☼

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
pssst I did the survey twice now.

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

I wish I had thought to put actual responses.

Amazed they actually had an announcement for the survey.

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
I asked for more high quality gold shop updates, non cutesy stuff, less announcements, and no more Gold Generators.

cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces