Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
XD! What really got me into Naruto was the fight between him and Gaara. * w*!!
But since then, I've just gotten myself caught up in other things/shows/books/etc. XDa

8U! Oooooh lemme know how it goes! 8D Like how much better/different the subbed is vs the dubbed [obvs subbed will be better, but like by how much etc]. * w*!!
That was a good fight. ^^ Ah, that's understandable. Happened to me quite a few times.

Haha, I will try. It was quite a while ago when I watched dub eps, but I do remember the opening theme rather clearly. XDD I'll see what I can do.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
XD! What really got me into Naruto was the fight between him and Gaara. * w*!!
But since then, I've just gotten myself caught up in other things/shows/books/etc. XDa

8U! Oooooh lemme know how it goes! 8D Like how much better/different the subbed is vs the dubbed [obvs subbed will be better, but like by how much etc]. * w*!!
That was a good fight. ^^ Ah, that's understandable. Happened to me quite a few times.

Haha, I will try. It was quite a while ago when I watched dub eps, but I do remember the opening theme rather clearly. XDD I'll see what I can do.

It was. o wo!

xD! Yeah, it's sad English speaking companies ruin the script in translations. - w-''

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
It was. o wo!

xD! Yeah, it's sad English speaking companies ruin the script in translations. - w-''
There's been some really fun fights later on in the series as well. I've taken the time to rewatch some actually... ^^;

Haha, sometimes. I think generally we like what we're used to, so when something is so different from that frame of reference, it's difficult to enjoy. But then, I think Luffy's voice in both versions I've seen is quite strange! Not exactly cringe-worthy, just strange... XD

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
It was. o wo!

There's been some really fun fights later on in the series as well. I've taken the time to rewatch some actually... ^^;

Haha, sometimes. I think generally we like what we're used to, so when something is so different from that frame of reference, it's difficult to enjoy. But then, I think Luffy's voice in both versions I've seen is quite strange! Not exactly cringe-worthy, just strange... XD
Mhm, true dat. o 3o!

8U! Hmmmm I remember his voice in the dubbed version.. I wonder how it differs from the subbed version. * w*!

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
Mhm, true dat. o 3o!

8U! Hmmmm I remember his voice in the dubbed version.. I wonder how it differs from the subbed version. * w*!
Haha, I can't quite put a word to it/them... sweatdrop

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
Mhm, true dat. o 3o!

Haha, I can't quite put a word to it/them... sweatdrop

Awee
guess I'll have to find out then. > w<!!

Also I got sick. >:'C It's annoying.

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
Indeed. :3
Aww, not good! :<

Angelic Kitten

12,290 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
i'm lost, so since we didnt reach the ultimate goal does that mean we don't get the global grants? because i got the personal grants but i dont think i got anything from the global awards

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
Indeed. :3
Aww, not good! :<
Indeed it is not. :C!! I keep coughing and sneezing wekltughdfbhafkg ; 3;

Sparkles Cutie247
i'm lost, so since we didnt reach the ultimate goal does that mean we don't get the global grants? because i got the personal grants but i dont think i got anything from the global awards

Since we didn't reach the 50tril tier in time, we didn't get the reward for that level, but we got the global rewards for the 20tril and below tiers.

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
Is it a cold/allergies, or something more serious, like the flu? :<

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
Is it a cold/allergies, or something more serious, like the flu? :<
I'm pretty sure it's just a cold. XD My step dad had it and was careless so now me and my mom are sick asghayi fhafio;g

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
I'm pretty sure it's just a cold. XD My step dad had it and was careless so now me and my mom are sick asghayi fhafio;g
Ah, harsh. Sickness usually spreads through my family as well. XP

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
Ah, harsh. Sickness usually spreads through my family as well. XP
Hehe, yeah, I was so ******** mad at him, you have no idea. * w* ..... kfghawiguk ;skghlng

Hopeless Completionist

Saffrons_Curse
Hehe, yeah, I was so ******** mad at him, you have no idea. * w* ..... kfghawiguk ;skghlng
Getting sick is often frustrating. I hate the cough that lingers for months and months. XP

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Torhu-chan
Saffrons_Curse
Getting sick is often frustrating. I hate the cough that lingers for months and months. XP
Lol, yeah. like uuugggh and I have so many things I wanna draw and stuff, too aklfuhaisuhlgf and I can't cause I'm too busy coughing, sneezing and having a goddamn fever. = 3=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff