Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 995 996 997 > >> >>> »|

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Alpine
heart
Yes, Edmund needs to be in the next plot update. More G-team stuff where his shirt just somehow flies open or rips!

*sigh* That would be most excellent! lol

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
shellsmachine
Alpine
heart
Yes, Edmund needs to be in the next plot update. More G-team stuff where his shirt just somehow flies open or rips!

Edmund is eating dinner when suddenly, he realizes his steak is undercooked, with a flash of light Edmund is ready for battle with the waiter!

Edmund: "This steak is undercooked, FIEND!
waiter: mUahahaha, I shall never cook it more!
Edmund: you leave me no choice! *shirt rips open and edmund pulls out a katana* We shall duel for honor, and our lives! Have at you!

Yeah, that's about what would happen. rofl

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Alpine
shellsmachine
Alpine
heart

Edmund is eating dinner when suddenly, he realizes his steak is undercooked, with a flash of light Edmund is ready for battle with the waiter!

Edmund: you leave me no choice! *shirt rips open and edmund pulls out a katana* We shall duel for honor, and our lives! Have at you!

I think it would be best if Edmund's shirt ripped open and it looked like he was going to fight someone, but he ended up going back and showing the chef how to do it right. All the while his shirt open and his muscles showing and everything. ninja

Unbeatable Mage

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Beramode
Alpine
shellsmachine
Alpine
heart

I think it would be best if Edmund's shirt ripped open and it looked like he was going to fight someone, but he ended up going back and showing the chef how to do it right. All the while his shirt open and his muscles showing and everything. ninja

That ... would be full of so much win, it would break the internet as we know it.
Edmund sure has very large glasses and such a slick beard. :B

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beramode
Alpine
shellsmachine
Alpine
heart

You have just made my day so much better. rofl

Unbeatable Mage

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
][Boude][

That sounded perverted to me.

Though I can't seem to figure out how.
Edmund is a perv.

Super Genius

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Beramode

That just gave me a nosebleed.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Reichiru Tomoe
Beramode
Alpine
shellsmachine
Alpine
heart

I just wept with joy crying rofl

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Diskco
][Boude][

That sounded perverted to me.

Though I can't seem to figure out how.
LOL you're not alone there! rofl

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
mrgreen I'd draw what I described if at all possible... I've never attempted to draw brawny guys before, though. xd And I'd want it to look like Edmund, and not just some Chippendale dancer... or something... or, err... what was I talking about? rofl

Unbeatable Mage

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Beramode
mrgreen I'd draw what I described if at all possible... I've never attempted to draw brawny guys before, though. xd And I'd want it to look like Edmund, and not just some Chippendale dancer... or something... or, err... what was I talking about? rofl

Lol.

:3 I'd love to draw Edmund someday.

I wanna try drawing him as a little kid someday.

A kiddie Edmund would be cute no matter what.

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
shellsmachine
Reichiru Tomoe
Beramode
Alpine
shellsmachine
Alpine
heart

I just wept with joy crying rofl

hahaha, thus begins the new trilogy of Edmund!
He needs his own series of webcomics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces