Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I really wish we could get Edmund posting in the forums and such like Ron Bruise and the zurg did. heart That would be loads of fun.
Yes it would. Only problem would be avoiding to many personal requests! xd
I dunno, we would all probably spontaneously combust from the sheer joy and pleasure of that.

Heh, I'm gonna read the ending on wikipedia- I bet it'll be there pretty soon. I'm not even into the series, but I'm curious because of the whole legal issue, and and I may have accidently seen the spoilers anyway.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Vixenated
Edcicle! Popsicle. ;D

YAY TEA! -drinks tea-

Edmund was probably a dork as a teen. <3

*swoons* I can see it now! Thin, goofy glasses, hair askew, all klutzy except when swimming - when he was on the swim team [of course he was on the swim team] people were surprised at his faaaaaabulous body, the ripped abs, the long muscles of the back glistening as he cleaved the water ...*passes out*

*shakes self awake*

Just the kind I like! heart

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Look what I just found on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuPr8fBWXR0

I have to wait to watch it again on the "good" computer, I'm surprised this one didn't collapse from the strain, but now I have something to look forward to lol

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
shellsmachine

I have to wait to watch it again on the "good" computer, I'm surprised this one didn't collapse from the strain, but now I have something to look forward to lol

Yeah, I have a link to it up on the main page. It was made by Tobias Geminasu. 3nodding The outcome made me very happy, although I do like Leon too... just Edmund more. sweatdrop

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Reichiru Tomoe
shellsmachine

Yeah, I have a link to it up on the main page. It was made by Tobias Geminasu. 3nodding The outcome made me very happy, although I do like Leon too... just Edmund more. sweatdrop

D'OH! *smacks forehead* So you do. Sorry for repeating. I just googled "edmund + gaia" to see what I'd find and there was a surprising lack of stuff but *that* was one of the entries. Now, though, I'm glad I went back to p.1 because I got to see Cid Highwind's sig and it made me rofl
Mr.RubberDuckies ish back whats going on evryones? ^.^
mmrrfff! cool
Give meh comments cause you Lubish meh >:]
Alright party, I know this isn't going to make much sense outside of context, if anyone recalls the guy from a couple pages back, Silver_Wyvern280, he's a friend of mine on my RPing account and we were talking about how Edmund would just randomly go about Spartakicking windows, and Silver's the latest victim with one of his soldiers of his army cluelessly asking, "Sir?" with Silver knowing full well what's become of his poor window.

Uploaded only because of the Edmund Spartakickage.

"Sir?"

Arts=10minutes
Everyones Lubish the Mr.RubberDuckies >:]
<3333Woot Woot! mmrrfff! cool

Questing Commesnts cause give meh comment pwease cool

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
MrRubberDuck

If you could, please stay on topic as best as you can. We still need to follow the rules of the GCD or we'll get boxed like some of the other fan threads have in the past. sweatdrop
Reichiru Tomoe
MrRubberDuck

If you could, please stay on topic as best as you can. We still need to follow the rules of the GCD or we'll get boxed like some of the other fan threads have in the past. sweatdrop

Don't forget that by having made the thread, you can delete spam posts like his and the one above it that just says "ok". stare

In other news, what think you of my little piccy up there? *points to my last post* I'm thinking of maybe doing little comic type things like that of the goings on in here.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Purple Plaid Pajama Pants
Reichiru Tomoe
MrRubberDuck

Don't forget that by having made the thread, you can delete spam posts like his and the one above it that just says "ok". stare

In other news, what think you of my little piccy up there? *points to my last post* I'm thinking of maybe doing little comic type things like that of the goings on in here.

I can only delete my own posts and report to a mod offtopic posts. Maybe you're thinking of guilds?

Your pic was cute. 3nodding It made me giggle. I wish I had more time to make some more comics. I've been too busy going into overload mode with Harry Potter though and making comics of the latest book. sweatdrop

Edmund had better be careful though. He's going to end up with even more scars from all that shattering glass. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff