Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Noob

Looks like the eggs spoil now, so those aggregate threads won't be doin' too much good! razz

Edit: Don't get me wrong though, I've totally used both of the lists I've found. XD

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I haven't found ONE egg yet.
I'm confused ;__;

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Does anyone know what the Achievement looks like so I can update the list?

Fashionable Gaian

Ugh all the eggs I'm finding are spoiled now crying
Gonna be hard xD

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
chai fae
The Iron Magus
[ R ]
Prediction:

- 5 Eggs = First Item
- 25 Eggs = Second Item
- 50 Eggs = Achievement
- 100 Eggs = Third Item

Cause I mean, come on, they're giving us until Easter. I already hit over 50 anti-eggs and I've only been looking for a little while; I'll probably have 100 eggs for both sides before the end of tomorrow.

Wait, we only need five eggs for the first item? I've got six, and I still don't have it.
I got it at ten eggs. Probably just a mistype ^^

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Silver Tear Angel
I'm going with both eggs at once but keeping cute higher. I've got 70 cute eggs and 35 ani-cute eggs. Currently working towards the 100 cute eggs item and the anti-cute achievement. Next for the cute eggs is some fluff dress.

It's actually a shirt smile

Easter 2k13 Fluff Fleece

Personally, I prefer the hat to the top... too much colors at once for me sweatdrop

Invisible Player

Cherry 6ok
A Redhead Angel
Rukerius
As much as I appreciate these threads revealing items for events or RIGs, I can't help but feel there's a big competition about who makes these first and a lot of desire for attention.

I am getting my Halloween even thread started now...we can all chat about what we want for items for the next 7 months.
so I 'm obviously not allowed to want to talk about the NPC that I like, when I want to, without it coming off as trying to claim a spot for fame, is that it? It's people like you who discourage me from posting here at all, and make the community here completely unwelcoming

I had no idea how big of an impact I had on your stay here at Gaia. I am flattered, but really...don't let me keep you from posting. I don't mind. I give you my blessing.

In seriousness, perhaps you should have quoted the original poster that I had quoted. My post was a joke...a play on absurdity. And making an NPC fan thread is not the same as making a event item list. The event item list is time sensitive, where as a fan thread is timeless.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I'm having quite a lot of fun so far, and have even trash talked with a few GCDers I recognise (from E-Corp mainly.) ^__^

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
73 cute eggs down, 27 more to go.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
gozaimasu
Looks like the eggs spoil now, so those aggregate threads won't be doin' too much good! razz

Edit: Don't get me wrong though, I've totally used both of the lists I've found. XD

*guts self*

I barely had the enthusiasm to dig through lists

now this is just bonkers, guess I wont be needing that last armor that much

*ollies out*

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
That achievement about the Thread flipping. How exactly does it work? Cause my thread got attacked and changed while I went to get a snack, and that was about 20 mins. ago. Granted I know they're on lag, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing. lol

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lucidly
Easter 2k13 Fluff Fleece - 100 cute eggs!

Thank you! Was wondering how many eggs it was... heart

Rainbow Noob

The Undead Suitor

*guts self*

I barely had the enthusiasm to dig through lists

now this is just bonkers, guess I wont be needing that last armor that much

*ollies out*

A lot of the eggs on the lists are still good right now! And, and you have like all week, so you could totally get it if you wanted! Or you could just snap it all up form the MP at the end of the event, really. ;P

Unstoppable Krampus

How many eggs do we need? I've got 78 cute ones and still don't have enough for the fleece.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces