• Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
The Iron Magus
Aradia Dracaena
The Iron Magus
Aradia Dracaena
The Iron Magus
Aradia Dracaena
Not Christian, don't care about Easter. I wish we either didn't do religious holidays or did them all. And I don't mean getting a dreidel at a Christmas event a week after Chanukah's over. I'm tired of special soulbound GoFusion charms I can't sell that are only useful for making stuff that I don't want and items you have to click 500 links for that don't sell for more than a couple of million.

There's really nothing Christian about Gaian Easter. sweatdrop

So call it Spring Festival or something then. IDK.

Well, the problem is that it has all the trappings of secular Easter: Easter Bunny, Easter eggs, etc.

So although it has nothing to do with a rabbi getting executed and then coming back to life after 3 days, taking the "Easter" out of it is easier said than done.

Hence my incredible lack of enthusiasm. It's Christian Easter without the Jesus bits. It's still not a holiday that I relate to.

*shrug*
Gaia's never going to be able to please 100% of the people 100% of the time.
I enjoy it despite not being Christian, but I was raised in a Christian home, so I guess that might have something to do with it.

Regardless, I see it as a fun event that has nothing to do with religion. Sorry you don't enjoy it.

I just think it would be nice if they would either not choose holidays specific to particular religions or...do holidays from more than one. That's all.

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
The Iron Magus
Aradia Dracaena
The Iron Magus
Aradia Dracaena
The Iron Magus
Aradia Dracaena
Not Christian, don't care about Easter. I wish we either didn't do religious holidays or did them all. And I don't mean getting a dreidel at a Christmas event a week after Chanukah's over. I'm tired of special soulbound GoFusion charms I can't sell that are only useful for making stuff that I don't want and items you have to click 500 links for that don't sell for more than a couple of million.

There's really nothing Christian about Gaian Easter. sweatdrop

So call it Spring Festival or something then. IDK.

Well, the problem is that it has all the trappings of secular Easter: Easter Bunny, Easter eggs, etc.

So although it has nothing to do with a rabbi getting executed and then coming back to life after 3 days, taking the "Easter" out of it is easier said than done.

Hence my incredible lack of enthusiasm. It's Christian Easter without the Jesus bits. It's still not a holiday that I relate to.

*shrug*
Gaia's never going to be able to please 100% of the people 100% of the time.
I enjoy it despite not being Christian, but I was raised in a Christian home, so I guess that might have something to do with it.

Regardless, I see it as a fun event that has nothing to do with religion. Sorry you don't enjoy it.

I just think it would be nice if they would either not choose holidays specific to particular religions or...do holidays from more than one. That's all.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I just hope that the prizes are actually worth it, not heavily frill biased

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I wonder if it will be EB v. Diedrich again or something entirely different.

Fashionable Unicorn

I hope that if there is something to collect it's significantly easier to do than fafnir and the snowflake charms or that the amounts aren't so high. I understand gaia not wanting to spoil achievements but only letting us know that there were ones for 250+ flakes months after the event ended isn't that great neutral

I definitely made that many through gofusion but all that counted was getting them from fafnir :C

more animal bases would be great for the event - a greater variety of bunnies and sheep would be cute, and some chicks too emotion_kirakira

RandomKate's Significant Otter

Mythical Noob

I want them to do the choices again for the items. It was nice to have an even amount for Paws and Humans.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I don't mind egg hunts on the forums. I'm just hoping we don't have to collect crazy numbers of them. I'm also hoping for Switchem. I play it enough that even if it glitches, I can at least get the lower level items.
Don't know what I want them to do really. All I know is that I'd like for them to try something entirely new. It's not not so easy to come up with something that hasn't been done before though so I'll just be a bit more reasonable and hope for a variety of ways to do the event instead. For example it's likely there will be an egg hunt in the forums, it'd be nice if they extend the egg hunt to Towns 2 as well. The zOMG! areas come to mind first for it. stare Preferred Easter Events in that game.

Also agreed on hoping for not needing to collect a large number of eggs, it gets tedious after a while.

fxxkin demon

I'm all for an egg hunt. Just please no more of searching for active links. I hated the Xmas event and I checked out of the Valentines event real quick. Especially after I learned there were no achievements.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Yeata Zi
I'm hoping this will be the year EB has an Easter without Diedrich
you hurt me deep

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I don't mind what it is, honestly.
I'm getting kind of tired of the Kickstarter/gold donate as an event, that is.
It being a part of it, that's alright with me. Just don't make it the whole thing. xp

Searching for eggs - fine.
Battle system, with obvious "Safe" sub forums - great.
"Kill this thing and click a link" - Um, well..I..
As long as items are relativity easy to gain, achievements aren't insane to gather,
I'm pleased.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Shiarka Jonless
I wonder if it will be EB v. Diedrich again or something entirely different.

Anti-Easter would be fun.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I just want EB to realize he didn't need to be cute... and to go back to his badass scarred self.

Wistful Witch

I wouldn't mind having the random egg popping up when you go to a page, kind of like when we had that event with Diedrich multiplying. xd

Just please no insane number of whatever we need to collect x_x it was awful trying to get the 500 hearts for the V-Day event.

Adorable Otaku

19,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100

I would like a Switch 'em game,an egg hunt and an Easter items in GoFusion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff