• Tested Practitioner 250
Knight Captain Duckeh
EviCa

i just don't like the von helsons tbh
          the only npcs that i actually care for are
          easter bunny and nicolae~
          gambino was neat but eh
          also i like dark elves pls don't shoot me

I'm with you on EB and Nicolae, and I don't hate the Dark Elves in general, just not a fan of what Kuro Gang done. ^_^

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I dislike Nicolae. Like as a character he's cool, but I still dislike his involvement in the plot XD

Vicious Lover

EviCa

man i am such a gaia casual
          i've already forgotten what they did
          what did they do? i bet it was terrible
          oh kuro gang, u so cray
Yeata Zi

psh nicolae is a little s**t
          seriously all he has done is ******** stuff up
          amazing

Time-traveling Senshi

Knight Captain Duckeh
          nooo eb can't fight the kuro gang!
          i'll feel so bad picking a side ; 3 ;
          also wow i need to make an avi of my oc
          so i can join in on all this casual roleplaying eep

I love seeing people immerse themselves in the Gaian world. I've been playing with a Gaia based OC for the last five years now. She's a blast to play with. Just don't get her started on the subject of the trees on Gaia. She's a little possessive when it comes to a very particular tree on Gaia. xp

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I am pleased by the discussion that's popped up in our letter thread.

9 pages in one day is pretty good :3

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
I dislike Nicolae. Like as a character he's cool, but I still dislike his involvement in the plot XD

He's too Daffy Duck in The High and the Flighty with his role on Gaia. Oh sure you're going to get a good deal on an item from him but he won't think twice about turning around and selling something to your rival just so he can make a buck on keeping your feud alive. I think it was the way he was so willing to help out Natasha and Devin and then turn right around and work for the Kuro's. He deals in stolen goods and not just low priced items from the back of a horse drawn cart.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

He's too Daffy Duck in The High and the Flighty with his role on Gaia. Oh sure you're going to get a good deal on an item from him but he won't think twice about turning around and selling something to your rival just so he can make a buck on keeping your feud alive. I think it was the way he was so willing to help out Natasha and Devin and then turn right around and work for the Kuro's. He deals in stolen goods and not just low priced items from the back of a horse drawn cart.

Quite so.

He's probably my favorite current NPC for NPC interaction though lol

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi

Even with the near drama showing up. But you know I didn't let it phase me because hopefully even if that one guy didn't believe it the others who read that thread will see that I mean it when I take separation of plot talk, site talk, and in character talk pretty seriously. You'll know when I break out the in character stuff even if the way the text looks doesn't change one bit.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
EviCa
Hehe, I hear you there! I'm still waiting for a full-sized Easter Bunny companion item, with parts of him being equipable.

*Rabbot Maid has a power fantasy, throwing a few punching at the air*
Heheh...
*snort*

I'm not sure if my mind should have gone there... but it did. *giggle*

If we ever did get any equipable sort of item that had some of his... parts... available, I would definitely want that carrot cannon. o3o Well... wherever that thing went, anyway...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

Even with the near drama showing up. But you know I didn't let it phase me because hopefully even if that one guy didn't believe it the others who read that thread will see that I mean it when I take separation of plot talk, site talk, and in character talk pretty seriously. You'll know when I break out the in character stuff even if the way the text looks doesn't change one bit.

I think it was fine.

I honestly feel like we've been handling dramas and near dramas pretty well :3

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

I think it was fine.

Yes yes we have. Go us. emotion_yatta

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

I think it was fine.

As long as people feel strongly for their ideals, conflicts will not be too far away. At least here in Gaia the worst thing that can happen to you is a ban (pretty disheartening but not normally life threatening).

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Chibi Halo
          Poor little Aylin a magical organic life form caught up in a sea of Android and robotic rabbits with but the occasional goat person for that flesh and blood contact. It's a good thing she commutes from Barton where the flesh and blood is overflowing. xp

Rime is flesh and blood. He just wears power armor. :3 His hobbies include shoujo manga and chocolate, and going to the shooting range. Also, right now Rime is gender switched from what he started as, though I never handled it IC at all. ^^; It's like an AU or something, no drama no fuss. (considering I did it for the cheevo and never went back. ninja )

Actual OC Rime wouldn't have anything to do with either Jack or EB, she'd think they were both horrible. ^^; (as a side note, I'm currently cosplaying as her BFF, Igneos. )

As for future plots and what I want to see covered, I would so dearly want the gods storyline revisited and wrapped up. I want Edmund back. But, Nicu isn't all bad. He's shady and not to be trusted with anything precious or irreplaceable, of course. But he did get Gino out of a bad situation, and he balked at the more violent sort of crime. Though without actually admitting it, iirc. He just sort of... delayed, and acted stupid. ^^; Of course, I also want to see Seer and Sen and more of the flying ships. I have one I designed for myself. heart I would love a Halloween were we battled it out Pacific Rim style, hard core.

I know it's a bit off topic, or rather, not off, but just old... I would certainly buy that EB is paralyzed/crippled without the suit. The way he landed just isn't healthy looking. I thought I saw some people... somewhere... maybe the letter thread? Trying to say that EB was standing on his own after the reconstructive surgery. I always thought that he already had the suit on, and the lumpy quasimodo bunny looking thing was just a very uncute suit... which he burned off with acid. 'Cause who wouldn't? ^^;

Time-traveling Senshi

rimedragona
Chibi Halo
          Poor little Aylin a magical organic life form caught up in a sea of Android and robotic rabbits with but the occasional goat person for that flesh and blood contact. It's a good thing she commutes from Barton where the flesh and blood is overflowing. xp

Rime is flesh and blood. He just wears power armor. :3 His hobbies include shoujo manga and chocolate, and going to the shooting range. Also, right now Rime is gender switched from what he started as, though I never handled it IC at all. ^^; It's like an AU or something, no drama no fuss. (considering I did it for the cheevo and never went back. ninja )

Actual OC Rime wouldn't have anything to do with either Jack or EB, she'd think they were both horrible. ^^; (as a side note, I'm currently cosplaying as her BFF, Igneos. )

As for plots and what I want to see covered, I would so dearly want the gods storyline revisited and wrapped up. I want Edmund back, and Nicu isn't all bad. He's shady and not to be trusted with anything precious or irreplaceable, of course. But he did get Gino out of a bad situation, and he balked at the more violent sort of crime. Though without actually admitting it, iirc. He just sort of... delayed, and acted stupid. ^^; Of course, I also want to see Seer and Sen and more of the flying ships. I have one I designed for myself. heart

I know it's a bit off topic, or rather, not off, but just old... I would certainly buy that EB is paralyzed/crippled without the suit. The way he landed just isn't healthy looking. I thought I saw some people... somewhere... maybe the letter thread? Trying to say that EB was standing on his own after the reconstructive surgery. I always thought that he already had the suit on, and the lumpy quasimodo bunny looking thing was just a very uncute suit... which he burned off with acid. 'Cause who wouldn't? ^^;

The suit had a way better explanation when VO was still on staff and doing the plots. Now it seems as though Kenny has it worked up, keeping with the 2005 reasons of the Easter Bunny being obsessed with being the cutest thing on Gaia, to where the Easter Bunny has the suit because the orthopedic surgeon really didn't do the reconstructive side of the whole fuse the body with pins, rods, plates, and robotics very well. It's there to hide what the Easter Bunny feels isn't a very cute exterior anymore. Though I do believe while he can stand on his own without the suit it helps him walk better and is a recovery aid like a support boot or air cast.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
rimedragona

Yeah he already had the mechanical exoskeleton on with the derpy bunny suit on top in a final sad attempt at recapturing his cuteness. God some people are silly. I don't know what would make anyone think his spine isn't ********.

I love both Jack and EB but I'm getting pretty annoyed by the people blindly defending Jack's actions and condemning EB's. The Easter Bunny went through something incredibly traumatizing as a child and had to live the rest of his life in a specialized suit. He's clearly got self-loathing issues and probably spends most of his time utterly alone. He has all kinds of reasons for being a walking trainwreck of rage and insanity. Jack doesn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff