Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I got a star charm earlier today, didn't think someone would throw one in there.

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Erailea
jamilee-nicole
I got a bit of a surprise today when I pulled one of the Dark Crowned Ranks I donated this morning. Now that I think about it, I wish I could have took a screenshot. It's not everyday to pull out the same item you put in, especially when the dumpster is that big.

Did you send a thank you note to yourself? xd

I've pulled my own thing before, but not since DD became popular. Lol. It was easier to pull your own things when the dumpster was more often empty than full, I guess.

Yarr, that dumpster be filled to the brim with caches these days. Getting one of my own items back is better than getting another cache, that's for sure.
I've been kinda of irked at seeing all of this admin stuff right now, so I've been dumping
some Loyal items in. c:

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

I haven't dumpster dived in a while. I gave it a shot several minutes ago and got a Philosopher's Cache, which ended up being...an Amethyst? I'm lost because I don't use Alchemy.

So I just picked a random item. sweatdrop

Valiant Jackling

Miamisu
I haven't dumpster dived in a while. I gave it a shot several minutes ago and got a Philosopher's Cache, which ended up being...an Amethyst? I'm lost because I don't use Alchemy.

The Philosopher's Cache is a chance item, in that when you open it you randomly receive 1 of 10 colored cache's, or, on rare instances, a Heart Charm for GoFusion.

The color caches all contain specific alchemy components that you can then manually choose from. Different recipes require different ingredients, and in different quantities.

Here's a post I made a while ago that might help explain things a bit better.

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

Erailea
Miamisu

The Philosopher's Cache is a chance item, in that when you open it you randomly receive 1 of 10 colored cache's, or, on rare instances, a Heart Charm for GoFusion.

The color caches all contain specific alchemy components that you can then manually choose from. Different recipes require different ingredients, and in different quantities.

Here's a post I made a while ago that might help explain things a bit better.

Thank you for the explanation. 3nodding

Although, it's a bit too magic-seeming for me, so.... I'll just stick to posting/avatar-ing. xp

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Many, many alch bags. Which I am ok with. I don't really do alch, but free is free. n_n

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Cicada from admin.

God would I flip if I found something else besides caches in there.

Hoarding Hoarder

Actually got a "Dumpster Empty" today. Either a lot of people diving or not much being tossed in. cry

Valiant Jackling

Bee Movie Suit
Actually got a "Dumpster Empty" today. Either a lot of people diving or not much being tossed in. cry

Probably a bit of both. Was full this morning (EST), but by the afternoon came around it kept getting emptied. Hit that three times today, all at different hours sad

Valiant Jackling

Just pulled Premier Student Council emotion_kirakira

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

I got a project old school bundle from B R A I N once ~<3 cat_4laugh

Agent

14,800 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
1 Philosopher's Cache every damn time

Busy Bunny's Widow

Sweet Spirit

the only thing i've gotten from DD in the past month was caches save for one other thing today -- 5 crumpled goldenrod paper, from admin.

idk if im just unlucky or

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
So like the last week I've noticed that I've been getting a lot more things from admin (aka the old stuff we used to get in DD like crumpled newspapers).

Also, about 5 minutes ago I pulled out a Counterfeit Widower. It made me too happy! emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff