Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I would much rather have a full-sized NPC Crow companion for my avatar. emotion_8c

" Shutting down. "

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
This Homestuck/SBaHJ fan would appreciate the comic sans in any item, as long as they can get it. ninja

Dangerous Pants

11,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
''Don't get too close, it's dark inside...

And here I am, wondering what rock I've been living under.
I've never heard about this Doge meme.

Would anyone care to enlighten me?

I have a sliiight feeling that I might regret this.

. . .it's where my demons hide,it's where my demons hide...''

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I guess I'm getting old. Please don't get mad at me..but who's Doge? emo

Rare

Jealous Prince
Beast ******** no

I'm tempted to block everyone in this thread for suggesting it.[/quote]How dare people enjoy the same thing as many other people. How dare they. [/size mad bumob
xbumobef:1="Beast ******** no

I'm tempted to block everyone in this thread for suggesting it.[/quote][size mad bumobef:2=11][color mad bumobef:3=#666666]How dare people enjoy the same thing as many other people. How dare they. [/color mad bumobef:3]

I'm only laughing because I can't comprehend how this meme could be seen as enjoyable.

Seriously, all memes are awful, but this one wasn't even ORIGINALLY clever or funny. I'm trying to block it on all the websites I go on.

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yes, I'd love it. I don't know why, but I find Doge posts hilarious. A Doge freebie item would make my day. <3

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
I want a Doge item like I want a Who Invited Moon Moon item, much please!

Lupine Hellraiser

VVhip

I never made the correlation haha. Thank you

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Yes pleaseee

Magic Hero

Sure, it could be cute.

Anxious Garbage

My whole issue with Doge is that it was originally something way different, and then it went into this whole 'such wow' thing. Honestly reminds me a little of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff at this point...

Anyways, I'm voting no.

Party Partier

Sir Black Tea
Jealous Prince
Beast ******** no

I'm tempted to block everyone in this thread for suggesting it.[/quote]How dare people enjoy the same thing as many other people. How dare they. [/size mad bumob
xbumobef:2="Beast ******** no

I'm tempted to block everyone in this thread for suggesting it.[/quote][size mad bumobef:3=11][color mad bumobef:4=#666666]How dare people enjoy the same thing as many other people. How dare they. [/color mad bumobef:4]

I'm only laughing because I can't comprehend how this meme could be seen as enjoyable.

Seriously, all memes are awful, but this one wasn't even ORIGINALLY clever or funny. I'm trying to block it on all the websites I go on.
It's just a really sarcastic looking dog with ridiculous things a dog would probably not actually think.
Why do you or anyone else for that matter even care and let their feathers get ruffled over something if lots of people like it, how does seeing it effect you past scrolling a little further or overlooking it on to the next thing?

Is it really that hard to comprehend how other people with different tastes and thoughts and general world views about things can enjoy something you as an individual with similar complexity can't?

I can understand how seeing a similar thing frequently can be tiring but the internet is like a public mindspace and you share it with many people so you are going to see many interests, and repeated trends that you might not particularly like, and the sooner you understand that peoples interests have nothing to do with you or what you like/dislike, and don't really effect you or what you like if you don't want it to, the happier your internet experience will be. There's no point in getting mad at people for liking something. (like the person I responded to seems to be)

I'm not even the biggest fan of the Shibe meme either I just happen to be really interested in that breed of dog, and I was long before the Shibe meme (it's not even shibe it's Shiba), but If people are genuinely enjoying something and it makes them laugh or smile anyone who calls them stupid and act like elitists over their sense of humor should be rightly told to ******** off with their negative ******** opinions and bullshit attitude towards others about it.

Star Champion

this is bad and you should feel bad
PLEASE NO DOGE ITEM LOL

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Such doge
Much beauty
So round
wow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff