Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Woo Mee

I've received a PM, asking me what item did I use for my boobs and muscles. Am I worth challenging your abs? lol emotion_awesome

Candy Haul: So far, nothing intrigues me. But if the Gambino Academy is in there, I hope for Durem and Aekea to pop up. ninja

Fafnir's Peril Bundle: Love the Champion and Heroine recolor. But I will agree with other Gaians about the color "purple" in Champion. >.>;

Stagony Strut: I will admit that the Stagony Strut looks awesome, but why can't it be Mr. March? emotion_0A0

Eternal Splendor of Death: Great color scheme and shading. Not into the item.

Petite Wormwood Noire: Lovely shades of black, but not into it.

And I have nothing I want from Neko Mecha.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Wren_Fritsche
Aki Mui
Yeee love that Fanfir bundle~ >w< Must get it one day hnnng.
O: That Stagony Strut, love it tho, I prefer a Phantom version ;~; One day maybe...

~ I know I really would love the Phantom Stagony version of the Hind of Avalon. =) ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Yes!~ It would be so majestic *^* yeeee (let the fandom begin)

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Late Update.

~Pumpkin No Guts No Gory~
User Image
( 799GC) 499 qty

Jaded Archivist

Every time they name something pumpkin I have this faint glimmer of hope it'll have a hint of green. I don't know why, it just seems like it would be interesting

Beyond that pumpkin is a good no guts color

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Pumpkins and Leaves can be yellow during autumn too gaia.
just FYI. since apparently you dont know.

a yellow no guts no gory would have been amazing.

needs more salt

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
Twinky Dave

needs more salt

Dave, think about it. If gaia made a yellow guts one it would probably be mixed with green and brown to make it look more like.... puke..... they have done it before.... plus with halloween coming up i would wait till the pretty items to be yellow like the dragonslayer

Naughty Goat

when the ngng item doesnt have candycorn arms i </3

Naughty Goat

i haven't spamed this in awhile because i got just so tired and uninterested in items being released
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but you know.... maybe?

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
jodikara
Twinky Dave

needs more salt

Dave, think about it. If gaia made a yellow guts one it would probably be mixed with green and brown to make it look more like.... puke..... they have done it before.... plus with halloween coming up i would wait till the pretty items to be yellow like the dragonslayer

You know, there's someting in this post that makes me feel bad for Sourgoat's Lemony NGNG wishing...

Hopeless Completionist

Seems I must have posted somewhere about March RIG in the last few days. Maybe I meant to. And then went back and forth on whether I should post in the few days old thread, with the actual item list, but decided here, since it still has Marches/spinoffs so...

Stagony Strut is interesting indeed. Nice that they continue Kin releases, and that things are not strictly in the original March design. It's cool to see re-releases, though I do wish a few others/more kinds would have dropped for the people that like/collect them. If I have enough gold and actually attain a new drop or two (*eyesUSM*), I may look into some duplicates of favorites if I have any gold... d:

My collection continues with the main series, now at a whopping 55 in the original design (please correct me if that's wrong-- entirely possible). Do really like new Ultra Satan March and it'd be cool to get Bunnykit as well.
REALLY hoping for deflation on some of these, like Pegasus and Vivid Rainbow, Quail too. Those remain unattainable, but I may yet have a chance at Puppy for the first time in... well, since I think it was released (direct CS, no?) Also hoping for Batty deflation, since that's my current goal given the month, but then... given the month... what are the chances? ^^;;
/rambling

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
It's HERE ngng and in off-black instead of brown.
MANY WOWS SUCh THANK SO HAPPY

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Loving that Neko update heart

Battle-ready Duck

//comes out from the shadows

is anyone doing today's update ? ninja

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
caisu

Not me please. I'm about to list the new LQI, the passes are open a few minutes early.

Looks like a Buffy item.

Battle-ready Duck

`Hydro
caisu

Not me please. I'm about to list the new LQI, the passes are open a few minutes early.

Looks like a Buffy item.

ooh then shall i make today's thread ? ' u '

&& i can wait to see what it looks like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out