Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
Vannequin
Jinkxx Monsoon
Pssst is there a list for all spending tiers/items?
I feel like there might be ne but maybe I'm just thinking of the CI list. o_<
The only thing I can suggest is that you forum-search "tier discussion" and narrow it down to most recent/ topics/GCD
Not sure if that's helpful... ;o;
I found one like 5-6 pages into the Resources forum 3nodding It hasn't been updated since June tho, sadly. emo

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Jinkxx Monsoon
`Hydro
Jinkxx Monsoon
`Hydro
Jinkxx Monsoon

Sadly I've never seen one. You can try going backwards through the threads and usually if there is a tier, it's linked. Are you still looking for that one item?
I wanna look through all the recent tiers for items I want, and backtracking takes ages ;w;
I found a ref thread for all the tiers, by Hiimebear, but it's sadly like 3 + months out of date. RIP.

Virulent Heart right? If it is indeed a tier item, you can start with WL'ing it and then "view all" and then clicking on the listing. It says the date the item first appeared. 5/13/2015. This is usually pretty accurate when something pops up in the Database.

You made the thread on 5/13, so you'll already know it didn't appear that day for sale. (Teemo item day).

The next tier after that didn't have it (I made some threads that month as well so I did a little digging), and after that there was no tiers until the next month. So your range is now June to the present. So hopefully that helps?

Huh? O:
Naw, I just didn't wishlist any of the last few tiers and I wanted to go see them/wishlist items from them haha~ Someone helped me with Virulent Heart already, it was a summer sale item ~

Ahh! Okay, well I'm glad you found your item then. emotion_yatta But yeah, besides searching like Vanne said or riding the "yesterday's update" train backwards, there's no updated Tier list, it seems.

yo Kate, you usually make the threads get on it xD i kid i kid...

NeoMalady's Prince

Obsessive Phantom

Nanzzy-chan
Nimty
the shade of purple on the Biancareina doesn't match the original purple at all though? sweatdrop
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

The problem here is that the original Fafnir has several shades of purple and blue going on, and that's hard to recreate on a simple recolour, so chances are it's always going to look a bit different sweatdrop The purple from Biancareina is definitely in there though, especially when you look at the companion pose it's pretty prominent O3o
My point about the other Fafnir items still stands though, it matches a lot of the original Fafnir-coloured items and that's good emotion_c8

User Image

i don't think so, at least personally 3nodding
after recently sorting the fafnir on my list i feel like it's more of a new fafnir-purple
more on the faded side, not as prominently purple as older fafnir items.. though they tend to jump between purples, as shown by this newly released fafnir bundle.

but i do see how it could be harder to recolor this item in this color combo and keep it stable

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
`Hydro
Jinkxx Monsoon
`Hydro
Jinkxx Monsoon
`Hydro
Jinkxx Monsoon

Sadly I've never seen one. You can try going backwards through the threads and usually if there is a tier, it's linked. Are you still looking for that one item?
I wanna look through all the recent tiers for items I want, and backtracking takes ages ;w;
I found a ref thread for all the tiers, by Hiimebear, but it's sadly like 3 + months out of date. RIP.

Virulent Heart right? If it is indeed a tier item, you can start with WL'ing it and then "view all" and then clicking on the listing. It says the date the item first appeared. 5/13/2015. This is usually pretty accurate when something pops up in the Database.

You made the thread on 5/13, so you'll already know it didn't appear that day for sale. (Teemo item day).

The next tier after that didn't have it (I made some threads that month as well so I did a little digging), and after that there was no tiers until the next month. So your range is now June to the present. So hopefully that helps?

Huh? O:
Naw, I just didn't wishlist any of the last few tiers and I wanted to go see them/wishlist items from them haha~ Someone helped me with Virulent Heart already, it was a summer sale item ~

Ahh! Okay, well I'm glad you found your item then. emotion_yatta But yeah, besides searching like Vanne said or riding the "yesterday's update" train backwards, there's no updated Tier list, it seems.

yo Kate, you usually make the threads get on it xD i kid i kid...
LOL Kate should totes make one!

!!1 Oh, I can check Kate's topic history too, derp didn't think of that

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I like the idea that Gaia is slowly integrating Lake Kindred Kins into variety of items. <3

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

This is where I cry over the Reaper Strut recolor + it having blood poses. lol crying

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Yeee love that Fanfir bundle~ >w< Must get it one day hnnng.
O: That Stagony Strut, love it tho, I prefer a Phantom version ;~; One day maybe...

Belly-burster

The Black Tea Geisha

oh! thank you

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Nimty
i don't think so, at least personally 3nodding
after recently sorting the fafnir on my list i feel like it's more of a new fafnir-purple
more on the faded side, not as prominently purple as older fafnir items.. though they tend to jump between purples, as shown by this newly released fafnir bundle.

but i do see how it could be harder to recolor this item in this color combo and keep it stable
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Eh, it more or less exactly matches Blight's Armament in shade and that's good enough for me xD
There may be a sliiight difference in saturation but that's actually pretty common with colour schemes since it heavily depends on the artist/the original item/probably other factors too; just look at the difference between all the dust purple items for instance xd

User Image

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
That Fafnir Fiery Inferno Champion item is beautiful. heart
On to my wish list it goes to maybe be bought someday.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

does anyone kno wthe background from teh Petite Wormwood Noire item piccy?

*loves the wormwood items~~ <3*

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

drakokatze

Dawning Swamplands Circe

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Vannequin
drakokatze

Dawning Swamplands Circe
thank you~ ^_^

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Sir Dark Hat
XDream3
The New Fearless Advance Heroine looks pretty nice =O

I love this item so much. emotion_kirakira still hoping they'll remake some of the other starter items since that seemed to have been the popular opinion when the item first came out. This leg mod is amazing. emotion_drool

I'm part of that opinion (Hero/Pilot/Pirate Set Remake, when?) and of the one waiting for the Advance Heroine the Cool/Warm Palettes of its GS analogous. (Specially the Warm one somewhere during this month...)

Now if you excuse me, I have another Blue Champion to long for in the distance...

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Aki Mui
Yeee love that Fanfir bundle~ >w< Must get it one day hnnng.
O: That Stagony Strut, love it tho, I prefer a Phantom version ;~; One day maybe...

~ I know I really would love the Phantom Stagony version of the Hind of Avalon. =) ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces