Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Countess Ambrosia can be trusted?

Yes! I trust the Countess completely! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 10 ]
Maybe...I don't think I know enough yet to fully trust her... 0.62857142857143 62.9% [ 22 ]
Nope! I can't say that I do. 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sachie Whitby
I like her proactiveness. She's a much better leader to rally behind than Louie. He can go stay in Edmund's shop forever. heart

Sadly I agree....I think the vampires would be better off with a different leader. However, his lineage remains and he is the heir. Although technically Ian is the older brother and therefore should be the immediate heir. Why people rally behind Louie to begin with when an older heir exists makes no sense to me.... neutral

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm a fan! Sign me up!

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
I can't wait to find out exactly who Countess Ambrosia is and her exact motives behind rallying us against the Kuro Gang.

But, the main reason I joined the vampire side is in support of my dear Ian. I agree with those who say that he would make a much better leader of the vampires than Louie. But then again, that just may be my bias talking. <3

Fluffy Creature

I hope she can be trusted. The only vampires I trust are Louie and Ian.
The Countess is certainly beautiful, I'll give her that.

(Didn't Ian take the cure in 08? I thought he did but everyone's talking like he's still a vampire so maybe not...)

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Zweizi Galon
Sachie Whitby
I like her proactiveness. She's a much better leader to rally behind than Louie. He can go stay in Edmund's shop forever. heart

Sadly I agree....I think the vampires would be better off with a different leader. However, his lineage remains and he is the heir. Although technically Ian is the older brother and therefore should be the immediate heir. Why people rally behind Louie to begin with when an older heir exists makes no sense to me.... neutral

Ha. I mentioned on the first page in reply to someone else that I think Ian would be a better letter [even if he was just a figurehead and someone else running things] because he'd do a lot of good at improving opinions of vampires. If Ian was the heir [and not Louie], vampires would get so much support that the silly dark elves would be forced to give up to the extent that they'd be no Halloween event.

Fluffy Treat

first time in years an event has made me want to have a solid skin on.

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
She appears to be a strong leader, and that's honestly very attractive! I've always been most loyal to the vampire side then anything else..and always get excited when I see something new happen with them. Louie is okay, but this new character seems to be someone I can easily see myself trusting and following loyally!

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Zweizi Galon

Feel free to add me emotion_kirakira

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I have yet to join but as soon as I can I will pledge my alliance towards the great Countess. By her looks and the first item I know her items will be far greater than what's his name. This will be a bloodbath.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I most likely will join her side as well.

Questionable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Love her look, I really do. I wonder how many counts and countesses there are as part of the whole vampire scene and if there is any vying for the leadership position. That said, I love the whole von helson thing and jumped at the opportunity to to join the vampire side.

You can sign me up as a fan!

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Ah, forgot to mention: Do sign me up on the roster. My dagger - along with any other weapons I have lying around in my inventory - belongs to the Countess.

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Add me to the list.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I don't completely trust Countess Ambrosia. We hardly know anything about her, but with recent events involving the Kuro Gang, I will join her side.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Add me to the fan list, please? heart I so can't wait for this event to get started! heart Just have to make a kick @$$ vampire outfit! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff