Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Countess Ambrosia can be trusted?

Yes! I trust the Countess completely! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 10 ]
Maybe...I don't think I know enough yet to fully trust her... 0.62857142857143 62.9% [ 22 ]
Nope! I can't say that I do. 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

User ImageWelcome, my fellow Gaians, to the "Countess Ambrosia" Fanthread. We gather here to discuss one of Gaia's newest [NPC]s, [NPC] Countess Ambrosia. Debuting September 25th, 2012 in part of the 2012 Halloween Event the Countess was of the first of actions to set the event in motion. On September 25, 2012 users across Gaia recieved two PMs. One, was from a henchman of Luca Don Kuro, fellow new NPC [NPC] Franco 'The Fish', of the infamous Kuro Gang. The other, was from Countess Ambrosia.

Who is Countess Ambrosia?
It is unclear at this time just WHO Countess Ambrosia is, where she comes from, her past or any background information. As this information becomes available and likely theories are made public, we will add to this section to better inform the public. All that is known is that Ambrosia is a vampire, and most likely once one of the vampires under service of the Kuro Gang. Given her title of 'Countess' it is thought that she is among vampire nobility or great social class. Its most likely she was once a faction leader among the Don's vampire servants, and has cooperatively helped in the severing of ties to the Dark Elves.

Why did she appear?
On September 25th, 2012 users received a PM from both Countess Ambrosia and Franco 'The Fish' as stated above. To see where we were in the plot at this time, please read the manga up to the chapter titled "Loyalty". The PMs are as follows:

[NPC] Countess Ambrosia
Kuro was once an honorable leader of the Durem underworld. He was an outlaw, but he was fair and honest. However, in recent years his growing lust for power has driven him to murder, terrorism and experiments with the occult.

I'm ashamed to say that many vampire families were in his employ for generations. Now, due to his intolerably depraved actions against humans and vampires alike, several major vampire clans have united to sever ties with Don Kuro; any vampires still dealing with the Kuro Gang will be regarded as enemies of our people.

We have reason to believe that Don Kuro is escalating his occult madness and intends to make a major play for power in the coming months. The vampire clans have gathered under our rightful leader, Louie, to fight this threat. We humbly ask for your forgiveness for our past dealings with the Don, and hope that you will join us in our mission to thwart his evil ambitions.*

- Ambrosia

* Clicking this link will sign you up for this side and you will not be able to change your side later. Choose wisely.

If you chose the side of the vampires, Countess Ambrosia followed up immediately with the following PM:

[NPC] Countess Ambrosia
Together, I know we can defeat Don Kuro and stop this madness. Thank you.

- Ambrosia

You've received:

User Image
Halloween 2k12 Von Helson Badge
Proudly wear the symbol of your faction!

Click here to see it in your inventory now!

User ImageTOPICS OF DISCUSSION:

- Who is Countess Ambrosia and what are the thoughts on her possible character background?
- Do you think she and her vampire allies are truly rallying under Louie?
- Are the Countess' intentions pure, or is there a false pretense there alluding to something hidden?
- What role will she play in the future?

PAST POLLS:

9/29/2012 - 10/5/2012
User Image

9/25/2012 - 9/29/2012
User Image

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[NPC] Countess Ambrosia Fans:

- Zweizi Galon
- oGaga
- eusheeta
- a wishing well
- Shiver'
- Ooh--La Petite Mort
- Kallitria Lacelark
- LilliannaWinterwolf
- _Mya_Kohler_
- Pirate Captain Sushi
- Buttercream Pendragon
- Hell_Tutor
- Zero the hunter
- x Karurie x
- Mythals Favor
- SongwriterPatries
- Cursy
- Fox on Stilts
- Puckeroo
- Blood Pop
- Qyp
- Colors of Undead Froggy
- Ekatherinna
- The Dark Gentleman
- badtzmaru
- mihaela
- Pixitella
- Rusty Apple
- Lord Vincent Blackwater
- Sleep Isabella
- Thursday Noon
- Achriya
- Mermaid Eater
- Sachie Whitby
- Parexus
- maggie iratus
- mistress_hydro
-
-
-
-

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Media:
This is where we will put fans media and tools etc. If you would like to submit signature images, fanart etc. Please PM them to me or post them in this thread and they will be added accordingly.

FANART:

User Image

Submitted by:
User Image weyolah on October 4th, 2012.

User Image

Submitted by:
User Image Magus on September 25th, 2012.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
And we're open! Go ahead and post. Welcome to the Countess Ambrosia Fanthread! smile

Such a mysterious new [NPC]. What are your thoughts on the Countess everyone?

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Can't say if I'm a fan or not yet knowing so little about her, but I love her clothes and I really hope we get something like that in the future.

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
First, she's adorably gorgeous.
I hope she is a strong female vampire leader. I think she might be one of those, "if you won't do it, I will!" kind of characters, that won't rely on Louie or old tradition or anyone else, and take it into her own hands to get her people where they need to be...
:3
It is my hope anyways
s-she scares me
crying

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm interested to see whats going to happen with her in the future.
Sign me up.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I like her proactiveness. She's a much better leader to rally behind than Louie. He can go stay in Edmund's shop forever. heart

edit -- can I join?

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
She's quite nice looking for a vampire.
Not as pretty as Sachie though

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I've returned from the rainforest to aid Countess Ambrosia in her cause.
*le sweeping bow*

((in semi-rp-mode for the purposes of this event))

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
AliceLoathesWonderland

Being able to look at me [without being turned into food] is clearly another reason to join vampires.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Sachie Whitby
AliceLoathesWonderland

Being able to look at me [without being turned into food] is clearly another reason to join vampires.

I'm wearing my sign of support.. even though i loathe Louie

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby
AliceLoathesWonderland

I'm wearing my sign of support.. even though i loathe Louie

I'd rather see Ian take Louie's place as head of the Von Helson family. He has much more charisma [important for a leader] and while he'd be more of the benevolent ruler or even just a figurehead ruler, I think he'd do a good job at improving the overall public opinion of vampires with the other species.

Invisible Rogue

8,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sign me up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers