Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silverpyro19
Almost Poetic
Why is the 13th zodiac sign not included in your picture?
I thought it was going to be in the item. =/

God I hope not.
Just because some astronomer announced the existence of something that has been recognized for ages in only Sidereal Astrology doesn't mean everything involving the western zodiac must be changed.

The astronomer was Parke Kunkle, and he is an example of maximum trolling. I would have paid him $50 to tell the media that Flatulus Maximus was not only a new constellation he just invented, but also a new zodiac sign. But since I'm only spending $15 on bullshit pixels anyways, I want something that will remind me of that glorious day that started the s**t storm.

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Love the Zodiacal evolution! It's so new-age and artsy! 4laugh
Brenzie
Almost Poetic

Ophiucus isn't included because the western zodiac which is based on the tropical system never has and never will recognize Ophiucus. The OP's chart is the western zodiac.

The sidereal system does recognize and always has recognized Ophiucus, but that zodiac is much more popular in the Eastern hemisphere.

It's possible that Gaia will include Ophiucus, but if they do, I'm going to have to agree with the posters before me and speculate that it will be in the finale :3.

For $15, I certainly hope it includes it; it came out right after everyone freaked out. I only bought it for that.

And yeah, I figured it would be the last one. >.> Let's hope, if the creator was planning on doing it, that (s)he doesn't change his/her mind.

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I love how they portrayed each characteristics of a pisces into the poses *o*
I love the top and the wig..

I need to find items to match it with before I buy et = w=

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
IT JUST DID.
Desmond Belmont
Almost Poetic

Because the 13th sign does not affect people born before this year. So if before 2011 you were a saggitarius you are still a saggitarius, the 13th zodiac might be added after all the current ones most likely if they were to inculde it.

To be honest, I don't actually care about zodiac signs. I just want something worth the $15 they're charging for it.
It evolved :3

Fashionable Vampire

I know!And it looks so pretty.
biggrin

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm a Pisces ;_; though I'm not really impressed with any of the poses for the sign~ ah well.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I'm currently trying to come up with ways to use the new evolution (I'll probably be buying quite a few teal and aqua colored items over the next few days, lol), but overall I like it. The wig pose is my favorite, closely followed by the over-sized tee-shirt and shoes. Though for now, I think I'll avoid resaving my avatar so that I can keep the vest from the first evolution. I'd hate to lose it before I've become comfortable with the new items.

Anxious Noob

The new evo is so cute. *_*
I wish we could've kept the aquarius ones too, though. sad

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's too much of the waiting and the interpretation is a bit literal. :<

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dr Hoenybun
It might change next month or tommorrow. Non said it will only evoule on EI day.

Well, last zodiac date was the 2oth, but it came out on FRIDAY the 19th. FRIDAY

Sparkly Lover

I'm liking this wig. whee

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Yukitsu
I'm a Pisces ;_; though I'm not really impressed with any of the poses for the sign~ ah well.

I'm greatly disappointed... At least it wasn't pure fish...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff