Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Complete Zodiacal Evolution Dates

User Image

The EI, Zodiacal, is set to evolve on the friday closest to the next Zodiac sign. It came out on the 19th of January when first introduced. The sign of Aquarius begins on January 20th. Therefore, it was purposely introduced on January 19th, because it is the Friday closest to January 20th.

Because the next Zodicac sign, Pisces, begins on February 19th, I'm almost positive it is set to evolve today, since it's the closest friday to the 19th.

Below is a picture of the dates of the certain zodiac signs. You may use this to also make your own predictions. If you notice a pattern between evolutions and real dates, and it's different than my present accusation, then send me a message.

User Image

Confident Genius

This is gonna be the evolution that makes me buy it or lets me save my money. And I honestly can't say which I'm more hopeful for.

The suspense! gonk

Shameless Cat

i can't wait for leo!

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Since it was first announced around the time of the rehashed news stories of the altered zodiac, I wouldn't dismiss Ophiuchus.

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
Pilfer von Durem
Since it was first announced around the time of the rehashed news stories of the altered zodiac, I wouldn't dismiss Ophiuchus.

I would. So far it's been evolving according the 12 sign zodiac and will likely evolve once a month. Since there are only 12 signs and 12 months, I wouldn't expect to see Ophiuchus.

They'd have to squeeze some updates closer together to make room for Ophiuchus, or include the sign in the finale.
hopefully this evolution would be awesome

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Qiam
or include the sign in the finale.

They always do this when a phase is forgotten or they want to wrap up an EI. Expect it.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sinivar
This is gonna be the evolution that makes me buy it or lets me save my money. And I honestly can't say which I'm more hopeful for.

The suspense! gonk

Same here, I already have one but it might make me buy more.
I'm excited 4laugh

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
I can't wait to see it! *squeal*
Why is the 13th zodiac sign not included in your picture?
I thought it was going to be in the item. =/
Almost Poetic
Why is the 13th zodiac sign not included in your picture?
I thought it was going to be in the item. =/

Because that's going off the old one which goes with the Zodiacal. It may or may not be in the item. We just have to wait and see.

Lonely Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My sister and my good friend are in the upcoming zodiac. I wouldn't mind checking it out when it evolves. xp

I've got to wait for Summer for mine xD

Moonlight Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Window Shopper 100
So Pisces is next? Yay~
I really hope there's no fish references.

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Can't wait to see what we will get, personally I'm going to be most exited about taurus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff