Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

The trickbox was easily one of my favorites, and I'd love to see a redone version with more puzzles, and awesome, original prizes. Not recolors. Not items that are colored flatly or shaded badly so they can be recolored easily. But ones that inspire the imagination.

Here's an idea for one. Singh goes on a quest to bring back her loyal helper Timmy (And actually showing some remorse.).

Prizes can be newly designed mini EIs, bigger ones that evo like the current ones are supposed to. And lastly, top prizes that go like the old school ones did.

THAT would be amazing. Would be a great time for a mini CI for different tiers of Sapphire tickets.

Ice-Cold Bookworm

A severe reboot of Emerald Seed full of nature items. So basically Verdant Grove 2 but Emerald Seed 2 instead. lol
Arcana Break but full of items like from the Seance bundle.
UNDERLAND AND CLUB LIMBO FOR SURE. <333333

Some others I wouldn't mind seeing: Culinary Coliseum, Game On, and Sweet Treats.

And also more Cryptic Path b/c Irwin is freaking hot. emotion_drool

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

Cirque du Gothique.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Azrael's Trickbox, Hell's Prison and Club Limbo.

Horror got no love around here

Sugary Cat

That icecream one with sol. It's the only one besides the Lonely Star that I ever played... Summer Swirl... it was called something along those lines.

Impassioned Misfit

I'd love to see more CIs containing chest hair, treasure trails, and sideburns. Body hair, too!

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Ridley Starsmore
The trickbox was easily one of my favorites, and I'd love to see a redone version with more puzzles, and awesome, original prizes. Not recolors. Not items that are colored flatly or shaded badly so they can be recolored easily. But ones that inspire the imagination.

Here's an idea for one. Singh goes on a quest to bring back her loyal helper Timmy (And actually showing some remorse.).

Prizes can be newly designed mini EIs, bigger ones that evo like the current ones are supposed to. And lastly, top prizes that go like the old school ones did.

THAT would be amazing. Would be a great time for a mini CI for different tiers of Sapphire tickets.

That does sound amazing! I love the idea of putting a story in the CI with Dr. Singh and Timmy, too =0

Dangerous Genius

I've been petitioning for a sequel to Code Alpha for almost three years now, haha. Got a link in my sig if anyone is interested in signing.
Lost Chapter : the sequel.
Ughhh i want another literature rig sooo bad.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Kodako Takabe
I've been petitioning for a sequel to Code Alpha for almost three years now, haha. Got a link in my sig if anyone is interested in signing.

Signed it =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces