Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[NPC] Carl
Hassli
Carl doesn't even know he's now Gaia's Vice President.

About as many people voted in our midterm election as voted in the US midterms.

Carl is Vice President.

srsly.

(Carl nods and tries to look at Vice-Presidential as is possible for a surly elk...*snort*)

Welp, this is going in the D-Party history books.

Thank you, Mister VP.

Unstoppable Krampus

[NPC] Carl
Twisted Lady
Ooh baby, count me in.

User Image

(Carl thinks your hair looks like cotton candy, and chews on it while counting you in...*chew,snort,chew*)

emotion_kirakira It's an honor.

User Image

Stubborn Gifter

[NPC] Ruby
Has anyone seen where Peyo and Carl Jr. went? Peyo always did have a penchant for helping others, but he may have bitten off a little more than he can chew this time.

Haven't seen Peyo or Carl Jr. However, I suggest you have Peyo carry a cellphone with him so you can find him... Or a tracking device. >.>;

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Too bad I prefer robits.

Ooh spoooons
gaia_spoons Are you ready to join Carl's harem? Why or why not?
It's probably inevitable. However I'd like to stick to me robits...
I adore Carl though!

gaia_spoons What do you think of Peyo and Carl Jr. teaming up to find lost parents?
I think this is going to be one of those journeys where they end up finding the true meaning of friendship
or somehow stumble upon some ancient secret stuff and end up saving the world from quintessons tentacle creatures.

gaia_spoons Are you going to enter Peyo and Carl Jr.'s contest?
I was thinking about saying "bildeau & Ribateau" but I don't think that would help very much...

gaia_spoons Are we going to get a closure for Peyo's journey to find his father?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
y e

Enduring Spirit

I'm not going to participate in anything on this cute event. Too much of a lazy buttocks with these kinds of things. I do hope something cool comes out of this. Ruby and Carl won't be happy about their children going out alone... Especially Carl.

Alien Sweetheart

Jisen Meizuki
Meushi
Carl get's all the babes!

NO!! I refuse to be his harem! gonk

*jumps off the cliff*

YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM YOUR FEELINGS!!

Stubborn Gifter

Meushi

YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM YOUR FEELINGS!!

Funny, because my feelings say DO NOT WANT!! emotion_donotwant

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
No way!
Go, Carl, go~

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

they actually recolored all 3 poses?
damn, i thought it was only the hat that they made because that was the only pose that was showing for 2 days. now this is just so much more awesome on top of the hat! thank you artists, whoever made this ; o ;

Stubborn Gifter

minghii
damn, i thought it was only the hat that they made because that was the only pose that was showing for 2 days. now this is just so much more awesome on top of the hat! thank you artists, whoever made this ; o ;

There are three poses? God dangit. I didn't know until you mentioned it. emotion_0A0

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Jisen Meizuki
minghii

There are three poses? God dangit. I didn't know until you mentioned it. emotion_0A0
they might've forgot to include them at first, tbh i am positively surprised to click on the item and see a tab being dropped down from there, because just a few hours ago, they weren't there

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

minghii
Jisen Meizuki
minghii

they might've forgot to include them at first, tbh i am positively surprised to click on the item and see a tab being dropped down from there, because just a few hours ago, they weren't there

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I figured that perhaps my computer was lagging yesterday and didn't do a drop down on the hat. xD

It's really nice that there's more than just the hat!

Creeper Bunny

[NPC] Dr. Singh
I'll be watching where all of this goes and taking notes for my research! This will surely be one for the books.

Ooooh, Carl's formed some sort of alliance with Ruby. What do you think of this, Professor?

And do you think you'll be publishing your research in the near future? ninja

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] Carl
Hassli
Carl doesn't even know he's now Gaia's Vice President.

About as many people voted in our midterm election as voted in the US midterms.

Carl is Vice President.

srsly.

(Carl nods and tries to look at Vice-Presidential as is possible for a surly elk...*snort*)

*thumbs up on the surlyness* Love that surly demeanor! Just like a surly dean I know surprised

*leaves some holiday socks that light up and play music* I figure you'd like something festive c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff