Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli
Carl doesn't even know he's now Gaia's Vice President.

About as many people voted in our midterm election as voted in the US midterms.

Carl is Vice President.

srsly.

(Carl nods and tries to look at Vice-Presidential as is possible for a surly elk...*snort*)
Twisted Lady
Ooh baby, count me in.

User Image

(Carl thinks your hair looks like cotton candy, and chews on it while counting you in...*chew,snort,chew*)

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

[NPC] Carl
Hassli

Carl is Vice President.

srsly.

(Carl nods and tries to look at Vice-Presidential as is possible for a surly elk...*snort*)

You make a grand VP, Carl. Love the socks.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

[NPC] Carl
Hassli

Carl is Vice President.

srsly.

Carl, will you ever consider wearing something in d-green to assert your position as the vice-president? I'm sure the color looks good on you. /hands over a bright neon sock with red patches

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

So Carl being VP is now Canon? I hope they make a Mini-Comic for that, it'd be hilarious! Also, loving all the NPC interaction. Hi Carl! Do you have an opinion on Scythes?

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!
I'll be watching where all of this goes and taking notes for my research! This will surely be one for the books.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love Carl and Peyo. smile I can't believe it took them this many years to bring up Peyo's father again.
Xashowd

So Carl being VP is now Canon? I hope they make a Mini-Comic for that, it'd be hilarious! Also, loving all the NPC interaction. Hi Carl! Do you have an opinion on Scythes?

The Quest is on!

(Carl glares at you, and is unsure why you would consider him to be a type of camera... a Canon to be precise...*snorts in confusion*)

(Carl also ponders the concept of scythes and is inspired to sharpen his antlers)

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
[NPC] Carl
Xashowd

The Quest is on!

(Carl glares at you, and is unsure why you would consider him to be a type of camera... a Canon to be precise...*snorts in confusion*)

(Carl also ponders the concept of scythes and is inspired to sharpen his antlers)

Oh sorry. The term "Canon" is used in media to refer to something that is official instead of fanmade. I wasn't calling you a camera.

Glad you like Scythes too! cat_biggrin

The Quest is on!
Has anyone seen where Peyo and Carl Jr. went? Peyo always did have a penchant for helping others, but he may have bitten off a little more than he can chew this time.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
[NPC] Ruby
Has anyone seen where Peyo and Carl Jr. went? Peyo always did have a penchant for helping others, but he may have bitten off a little more than he can chew this time.

Sorry, I haven't seen them around the GCD...I'll keep an eye out, though.

The Quest is on!
[NPC] Ruby

(Carl glares at Ruby and looks a bit ponderous before, in a moment of unheard of and unlikely to be repeated kindness, kneels down to offer Ruby a ride on his back through the woods and across Gaia to search for the kids...)

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

[NPC] Carl
[NPC] Ruby

(Carl glares at Ruby and looks a bit ponderous before, in a moment of unheard of and unlikely to be repeated kindness, kneels down to offer Ruby a ride on his back through the woods and across Gaia to search for the kids...)
time for adventure? eek
man I wish I had the time to get some photos for these but. Assignments crying

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I wonder if Carl eats anything other than socks.
I mean.. they cant be THAT good for him.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
- B I a c k N e o n -
I wonder if Carl eats anything other than socks.
I mean.. they cant be THAT good for him.

Of course he eats other things. I hear he partakes in Hats, flowers, and the occasional strand of hair.

The Quest is on!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas